form 815 (health undertaking)

Old Mar 12th 2003, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

gavocc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default form 815 (health undertaking)

Would like to know is it necessary for all applicants to fill in this form and return to ASPC, or just those applicants that have health issue found during medical?
Old Mar 12th 2003, 4:18 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: form 815 (health undertaking)

Originally posted by gavocc
Would like to know is it necessary for all applicants to fill in this form and return to ASPC, or just those applicants that have health issue found during medical?
The latter.
Old Mar 12th 2003, 7:41 pm
jsg
Forum Regular

jsg is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, our letter (sent with medicals forms) said that it would save time if a health undertaking was needed, if we send those forms in now.
Old Mar 15th 2003, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by jsg
Well, our letter (sent with medicals forms) said that it would save time if a health undertaking was needed, if we send those forms in now.
My letter(with medical forms ) said that too. But in that form itself, it says only applied to applicants that have health issue that need health undertaking. I guess i don't have to send back to them if my medical is ok .
Old Mar 15th 2003, 10:15 pm
jsg
Forum Regular

jsg is an unknown quantity at this point

You're right, of course, it's not _required_. But if the Health Assessment people (in Oz) decide that one of you needs a health undertaking, they will then write to you and ask for it. That will delay the visa grant, if you didn't already send in the form.

In our case, we're in no hurry, so we're not going to fill in the forms unless needed.
Old Mar 15th 2003, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by jsg
You're right, of course, it's not _required_. But if the Health Assessment people (in Oz) decide that one of you needs a health undertaking, they will then write to you and ask for it. That will delay the visa grant, if you didn't already send in the form.

In our case, we're in no hurry, so we're not going to fill in the forms unless needed.

Thanks for the info