Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Form 80 - 'Place of Birth' and Form 47 - step-relations

Form 80 - 'Place of Birth' and Form 47 - step-relations

Old Aug 6th 2004, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

PhilShila will become famous soon enoughPhilShila will become famous soon enough
Default Form 80 - 'Place of Birth' and Form 47 - step-relations

I'm sure someone will know this

Question 1.

On Form 80 where it asks for place of birth, do they want just the country, just the town/city, or both? On the other forms they are explicit about which they require, but not on this one.

Question 2.

On form 47 you have to fill in details of step-relations.

My mum passed away many years ago and my dad remarried last year at the age of 74.

Do I have to enter his new wife as my 'step mother' and her daughter, who I've only met once as a 'step sister'?

Phil
Old Aug 6th 2004, 10:10 am
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Form 80 - 'Place of Birth' and Form 47 - step-relations

Hi phil

I put down for parents place of birth "United Kingdom" - I hope it's right as it's been submitted but the agent hasn't said anything different!

I also included my Step Mother on the form but I don't have any step sisters only a half sister which I included. From what I can gather though it is better if you put down step sisters especially if your Dad is still married to your step mother.

Sasha