Form 80 Not in checklist- Attach or not ?

Old Nov 9th 2010, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice
Question Form 80 Not in checklist- Attach or not ?

Hi
Good day
I have lodged my 176 visa application in Sep 2010,
In my application checklist I was not asked to fill in form 80
Shall I fill in and upload this form ?
I appreciate if you share your experience with me
Regards
Old Nov 9th 2010, 11:05 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Form 80 Not in checklist- Attach or not ?

Originally Posted by r_1159
Hi
Good day
Regards
If it's not on the list then it's not required. Why would you upload something which is not required?
Old Nov 10th 2010, 12:27 am

adeel.zafar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by r_1159
Hi
Good day
Regards
Form 80 is required for 176...If you lodged your application online, you may have got confirmation email. In that email, there is list of documents to attach... may be form 80 is mentioned there....

otherwise, have a look here...

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener..._checklist.pdf

Its mentioned on page 3 that you need form 80....
Old Nov 10th 2010, 9:03 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by adeel.zafar
Form 80 is required for 176...If you lodged your application online, you may have got confirmation email. In that email, there is list of documents to attach... may be form 80 is mentioned there....

otherwise, have a look here...

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener..._checklist.pdf

Its mentioned on page 3 that you need form 80....
Form 80 is required for 176. new to me
so many on this forum have applied 175 and have uploaded form80, it is related to the security checks and claims you made in your application, usually when a case officer is assigned you will be asked to upload this form.
Old Nov 10th 2010, 1:06 pm

adeel.zafar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Form 80 is required for 176. new to me
If you go through the official checklist of 176 (link provided earlier), it clearly says that

"Completed form 80 for each person aged 16 years and over."
Old Nov 10th 2010, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

Saracen is an unknown quantity at this point

When I was assigned a CO, the first thing he asked for was form 80 in his first corresspondance. It will be helpfull to appload it anyway or at least have it ready. Always keep a copy of form 80 for reference.
Old Nov 10th 2010, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

We weren't asked for form 80 so didn't complete it at first.

When we looked at it some of the q's were not straightforwards to our cicrumstances. Sent a PCC for clarification but got no answer.

In the end uploaded the doc enayhow and got the visa two days later - possibly unreleated by who knows?

Bezza