Form 80 and Form 1221 upload

Old Dec 11th 2009, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice
Default Form 80 and Form 1221 upload

Hi All,

I am trying to upload Form 80 and 1221 in online documents section of online application, but the size of these documents after scanning them in pdf format is > 1 MB which is not acceptable as per guidlines of online docs submission.

Could any one please let me know what format we need to scan them to upload them in documents section?

or We need to send them accross to DIAC through email.. Please suggest..

TIA
Qamar
Old Dec 11th 2009, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

Matrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Form 80 and Form 1221 upload

You have a PM
Old Dec 11th 2009, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Originally Posted by Matrisha
You have a PM
Thanks Matrisha I will se if i can follow those steps
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 8:08 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

You have a PM
Hi Matrisha,
I see you PM'd Qamar details of how to upload form 80/1221 - any chance I could have PM too (Cheeky I know - but got same prob!)
Cheers for support if you can find the time
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

TamerSalem is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by qamar_qadian
Hi All,

I am trying to upload Form 80 and 1221 in online documents section of online application, but the size of these documents after scanning them in pdf format is > 1 MB which is not acceptable as per guidlines of online docs submission.

Could any one please let me know what format we need to scan them to upload them in documents section?

or We need to send them accross to DIAC through email.. Please suggest..

TIA
Qamar
Dear,

You can use Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional to scan the documents. Be sure to choose optimization: small size, disable the Make Searchable and Make Accessible options, and you are good to go.

Cheers.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

Matrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the roughMatrisha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rahrah
Hi Matrisha,
I see you PM'd Qamar details of how to upload form 80/1221 - any chance I could have PM too (Cheeky I know - but got same prob!)
Cheers for support if you can find the time
No, it's not (too) cheeky .

I'd have written it into the thread directly, but Qamar sent me a PM and I read that one first before this thread.

Anyway, here are the details :

I filled in both forms directly in Adobe Acrobat, printed them to Microsoft Document Writer (xps. files) and only really printed the last pages of both forms, signed them and scanned them again.
Afterwards I "assembled" both parts again with a pdf printer (I used bullzip pdf printer).
Yes, a little bit complicated, but this way each of both documents was around 600 KB.
Old Dec 26th 2009, 1:59 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

I'd have written it into the thread directly, but Qamar sent me a PM and I read that one first before this thread.

I filled in both forms directly in Adobe Acrobat, printed them to Microsoft Document Writer (xps. files) and only really printed the last pages of both forms, signed them and scanned them again.
Afterwards I "assembled" both parts again with a pdf printer (I used bullzip pdf printer).
Yes, a little bit complicated, but this way each of both documents was around 600 KB.
Fab - Cheers for that
Old Dec 28th 2009, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rahrah
Fab - Cheers for that
thanks all for the help provided
Old Jan 6th 2010, 6:55 pm
Banned

azz017 will become famous soon enough

kindly guys tell me:

may b stupid question but kindly tell:i downloaded attached 1221 with document checklist and i can see it does`t allow me to fill it it in adobe reader using keyboard may b due to encrypted format.but the one available in forms section on DIAC website allows me to do that.i m asked to submit 1221 for the while.while i downloaded and filled form 80 and 1221 both already but problem is that the form 1221 which came as attachment has my TRN and passport no. as case refernce as footnotes all over it.
is it necessary that i have to fill that one (with my case info)or can go further with the ones i downloaded and filled already
i feel convenient with the ones i filled on pc.quite comprehensive they are!
Old May 9th 2010, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

anu914 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, how about the pages in which you have to provide your name in own language script?
Old May 9th 2010, 6:09 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by anu914
Hi, how about the pages in which you have to provide your name in own language script?
Print, write your name, scan and merge into existing document.
Old May 9th 2010, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

anu914 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Print, write your name, scan and merge into existing document.
In almost every page u need to write something (by hand), so eventually most of the pages have to be scanned right?

Also another small concern, in question where we have to write NOT AVAILABLE or UNKNOWN, do we have to write that in the Date section as well ?
Old May 9th 2010, 2:57 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by anu914
In almost every page u need to write something (by hand), so eventually most of the pages have to be scanned right?

Also another small concern, in question where we have to write NOT AVAILABLE or UNKNOWN, do we have to write that in the Date section as well ?
You are right, another way is to install font of that specific language and fill up the form.

I did not write anything in dates, i left all irralivent dates blank. lets see other opinions.