Form 80 dilemma

Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

marioland is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Form 80 dilemma

Question 21. Give details of your education...

I put my university, but the next filed asks for course studied, and there were a lot of courses in university. What should I put there?
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Form 80 dilemma

Originally Posted by marioland

I put my university, but the next filed asks for course studied, and there were a lot of courses in university. What should I put there?
What course/s did you study?
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by john_w
What course/s did you study?
Well, there were at least 8 courses per year, but I don't think I have to put them all, right?
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Well, there were at least 8 courses per year, but I don't think I have to put them all, right?
Well list them all and your final qualification.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:30 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Why not just put the name of the course you studied and got the degree in?
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute

paniced then - just got our completed form 80 on the desk about to be couriered tomorrow - husband did degree in agriculture - i've just put that - I haven't gone into each section as in management etc ... puzzled now whether I should've done???
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

I just put electrical & electronic eng. I didn't bother putting all the units to the course in.
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Claire&Richard
Why not just put the name of the course you studied and got the degree in?
The qualification is in a generally domain, like computers, and I studied many courses related to that. I would need another page to list them all, and besides there all shown in the transcript paper, right? I am still confused. :-s
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

The qualification is in a generally domain, like computers, and I studied many courses related to that. I would need another page to list them all, and besides there all shown in the transcript paper, right? I am still confused. :-s
To save any confusion list all the units shown and the degree/Qual. gained at the end.
Old Jun 20th 2006, 1:52 pm

Hi,

As an Oz education conultant I would assume they mean the program
title, not individual courses...in Oz English, if they wanted to know
every "course" they would ask for "subject" names, I think :)
ciao andrew www.aiec.biz

Claire&Richard wrote:
    > > Well, there were at least 8 courses per year, but I don't think I have
    > > to put them all, right?
    > Why not just put the name of the course you studied and got the
    > degree in?
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hi,

As an Oz education conultant I would assume they mean the program
title, not individual courses...in Oz English, if they wanted to know
every "course" they would ask for "subject" names, I think
ciao andrew www.aiec.biz

Claire&Richard wrote:
    > > Well, there were at least 8 courses per year, but I don't think I have
    > > to put them all, right?
    > Why not just put the name of the course you studied and got the
    > degree in?
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com
That's what I put there, my title on the diploma. I hope it is ok, because yesterday I sent my application to DIMIA. Fingers crossed!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:31 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I just put the title of my degree as all the units are listed in my transcript.

good luck with it...I hated filling in that form!

Jackie x
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:37 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

That's what I put there, my title on the diploma. I hope it is ok, because yesterday I sent my application to DIMIA. Fingers crossed!
Hi marioland, thats exactly what I meant from my previous response!
Best of luck to you : )
Old Jun 21st 2006, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Claire&Richard
Hi marioland, thats exactly what I meant from my previous response!
Best of luck to you : )
Yep, thanks for the advice and for the good thoughts.