Form 80 - For Character Assessment

Old Jul 16th 2005, 9:51 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Form 80 - For Character Assessment

Just doing the main application form 47sk for a 136 skilled independent and looking through Booklet 6 and another checklist and it does say you have to fill in Form 80 for all people over 16 years old who are on the application.

I am sure I read on this forum over a week ago that someone said you no longer have to do this form.

Does anyone know if this is true or not?

We dont mind doing it but it is very repetative when you compare it to the 47sk form and this is perhaps why you may not need it anymore. I may just email DIMIA to confirm but would really like to know for sure today really as we have a bit of time to get things done.

TIA,

R.
Old Jul 17th 2005, 2:11 am
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice
Default Re: Form 80 - For Character Assessment

Hi

I tried to find out when we were doing ours a few weeks ago. I couldn't seem to get a definite answer so I filled them in and sent them anyway. I thought it better to send then waste time if they then asked for them.

Hope someone can answer this for you one way or the other.

Cheers.
Old Jul 17th 2005, 2:14 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pauline & Iain
Hi

I tried to find out when we were doing ours a few weeks ago. I couldn't seem to get a definite answer so I filled them in and sent them anyway. I thought it better to send then waste time if they then asked for them.

Hope someone can answer this for you one way or the other.

Cheers.
The form goes to a different department in DIMIA (as far as I know) hence the duplication. There is some additional information asked over and above form 47SK.

If you fill it out at the start it will save the risk of weeks/months delay later on.

Jeremy
Old Jul 17th 2005, 2:19 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAJ
If you fill it out at the start it will save the risk of weeks/months delay later on.
10 minutes work now against a 4 week delay later. No contest really ......
Old Jul 17th 2005, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

georgebittar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by JAJ
The form goes to a different department in DIMIA (as far as I know) hence the duplication. There is some additional information asked over and above form 47SK.

Jeremy
And I think that if you don't send it with the main application it will be requested later on together with the PCC request.

George
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:33 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carruss
Just doing the main application form 47sk for a 136 skilled independent and looking through Booklet 6 and another checklist and it does say you have to fill in Form 80 for all people over 16 years old who are on the application.

I am sure I read on this forum over a week ago that someone said you no longer have to do this form.

Does anyone know if this is true or not?

We dont mind doing it but it is very repetative when you compare it to the 47sk form and this is perhaps why you may not need it anymore. I may just email DIMIA to confirm but would really like to know for sure today really as we have a bit of time to get things done.

TIA,

R.
It asks you to include it on the new checklist so I have......

Claire
x
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:49 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
It asks you to include it on the new checklist so I have......

Claire
x
I also forgot to send the checklist
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:33 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Does the checklist include the checklist
Old Jul 17th 2005, 7:34 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Ps - 4 days to go to what?