Form 80

Old Oct 13th 2005, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of
Default Form 80

Hi,

Busy completing Form 80 but stuck on question 15 regarding previous addresses during the last 10 years.

Do we have to supply only the last address in each country or list every single address we resided at during the last 10 years. I cannot exactly remember the dates that we moved from one house to the other so hoping that its only the last address.

Is there anyone that can clarify this for me please?

Thanks,
Paula
Old Oct 13th 2005, 8:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Form 80

Originally Posted by depaiva
Hi,

Busy completing Form 80 but stuck on question 15 regarding previous addresses during the last 10 years.

Do we have to supply only the last address in each country or list every single address we resided at during the last 10 years. I cannot exactly remember the dates that we moved from one house to the other so hoping that its only the last address.

Thanks,
Paula
Hi Paula

I understood it to be the last address only in each country lived.

Hope that helps

Jude
Old Oct 13th 2005, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

The form is badly worded - what it means is, it wants all addresses (no matter how long you have lived there), for Countries (places referes to countries) where you have lived for 12 months or more either continuously or cumulitively.

so if you can't remember some of the change overs just put the year - the month would be more important where you are changing Country of abode.

Tony

Hi,

Thanks,
Paula
Old Oct 13th 2005, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshtony
The form is badly worded - what it means is, it wants all addresses (no matter how long you have lived there), for Countries (places referes to countries) where you have lived for 12 months or more either continuously or cumulitively.

so if you can't remember some of the change overs just put the year - the month would be more important where you are changing Country of abode.

Tony
Great!!! I've just put the last address we have lived in the UK - UK being the only country we have lived in. Perhaps the creator of Form 80 should have an IELTS test?..LOL

Should I be worrying now?

Jude xx
Old Oct 13th 2005, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
Great!!! I've just put the last address we have lived in the UK - UK being the only country we have lived in. Perhaps the creator of Form 80 should have an IELTS test?..LOL

Should I be worrying now?

Jude xx
I would not worry if you have only lived in England as in your case they would only use the Form 80 for further detail of your residence over the past 10 years (in your case you have given them no further detail to what you put in the Form 47SK. The other main use of a form 80 is where you have lived for more than 12 months in a country where there is no procedure for you to obtain a police clearance e.g. Malaysia or Sri Lanka. DIMIA then send the Form 80 to the authorities of that country and get advice of any convictions direct. It is these Countries that would need to know every address that you stayed in their country so they can do a complete search.

If you wish yo ucan send them a separate list of all addresses saying that you mis-understood their form, but I would not worry about it at this stage.

Tony
Old Oct 13th 2005, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

I would not worry if you have only lived in England as in your case they would only use the Form 80 for further detail of your residence over the past 10 years (in your case you have given them no further detail to what you put in the Form 47SK. The other main use of a form 80 is where you have lived for more than 12 months in a country where there is no procedure for you to obtain a police clearance e.g. Malaysia or Sri Lanka. DIMIA then send the Form 80 to the authorities of that country and get advice of any convictions direct. It is these Countries that would need to know every address that you stayed in their country so they can do a complete search.

If you wish yo ucan send them a separate list of all addresses saying that you mis-understood their form, but I would not worry about it at this stage.

Tony
Cheers Tony

I gave details of all the addresses for the past 10 years on form 47SK (a total of 4 addresses) because it clearly stated you had to.

Have frontloaded PCC's with application so hopefully this should be adequate.

Some well deserved karma sent, thank you.

Jude xx
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:01 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Hi,

Thanks,
Paula
Don't stress over form 80, our agent said if you have only ever lived in the UK it is no longer atually required
carole
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
Don't stress over form 80, our agent said if you have only ever lived in the UK it is no longer atually required
carole

Phew!!!...I can untwist my knickers now.

Thanks

Jude xx
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Must be the difference between male and female logic as the Form 47SK (to me ) clearly states that you just give details of the last address in any Country.

Tony

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
Cheers Tony

I gave details of all the addresses for the past 10 years on form 47SK (a total of 4 addresses) because it clearly stated you had to.

Have frontloaded PCC's with application so hopefully this should be adequate.

Some well deserved karma sent, thank you.

Jude xx
Old Oct 13th 2005, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Must be the difference between male and female logic as the Form 47SK (to me ) clearly states that you just give details of the last address in any Country.

Tony

I'm on the laptop so I can't check any PDF files at the mo.

I may have got them mixed up then, cos' I put the last address 'only' on one form and all 4 addresses on the other. I put down what was stated.

I may have got it right after all!! Panic over.

This immigration lark is turning my brain to mush!!

Jude xx
Old Oct 13th 2005, 10:11 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is the 136 form where you have to put all your addresses - what happens if you run out of space for all the addresses? I've lived in more than four different residences in the last ten years!

Also, how does it work when you need a form 80 for police checks, do you fill it in and send to DIMIA or to the High Commission in that Country?
Old Oct 13th 2005, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

depaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud ofdepaiva has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
carole

Hi Carole,

We have lived in South Africa, U.K. and now Saudi Arabia over the last 10 years so I believe we need to fill the form in.

Thanks anyways for the response.

Cheers,
Paula
Old Oct 13th 2005, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Tony

Tony,

Thanks for the reply. I did think that's what they wanted but was hoping otherwise because of the number of different places we have lived at.

Will have to get my brains a working to figure out all the details.

Thanks for all your help,
Paula
Old Oct 13th 2005, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
I think it is the 136 form where you have to put all your addresses - what happens if you run out of space for all the addresses? I've lived in more than four different residences in the last ten years!

Also, how does it work when you need a form 80 for police checks, do you fill it in and send to DIMIA or to the High Commission in that Country?

Hi OriginalSunshine,

Form 136 is the checklist I believe.
In form 47sk you have to list the last address in all the countries you have lived in for the last 10 years.
In form 80 you have to list all the addresses you have lived at in the last 10 years.

Hope this helps,
Paula
Old Oct 13th 2005, 10:43 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Hi OriginalSunshine,

Form 136 is the checklist I believe.
In form 47sk you have to list the last address in all the countries you have lived in for the last 10 years.
In form 80 you have to list all the addresses you have lived at in the last 10 years.

Hope this helps,
Paula

thanks Paula!

yep - yuo're right - I too am getting confused with all the forms!
actually another "issue" I have is stating all the visas to enter Australia - we have more than 4 between us, which is going to be interesting - I might have to continue on a separate piece of paper.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.