Form 1023 - How do you send it?

Old Jun 15th 2009, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

akat is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Form 1023 - How do you send it?

I wanted to send form 1023 so i sent it to the address that the CO gave me as part of "request for further information" correspondence.
(aspc.region.2 -at- immi.gov.au)

I thought I should expect some kind of automated email saying the mail was received or something to that effect but I haven't received any notification yet. (its been a loong 12+ hours now-)

Does anyone have any experience communicating with CO provided email address?

Also, what do people usually mean when they say "email the CO"
Do COs give out their direct email address or are they mostly like the ones I mention above?
Old Jun 15th 2009, 10:34 pm
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Form 1023 - How do you send it?

Originally Posted by akat
I wanted to send form 1023 so i sent it to the address that the CO gave me as part of "request for further information" correspondence.
(aspc.region.2 -at- immi.gov.au)

I thought I should expect some kind of automated email saying the mail was received or something to that effect but I haven't received any notification yet. (its been a loong 12+ hours now-)

Does anyone have any experience communicating with CO provided email address?

Also, what do people usually mean when they say "email the CO"
Do COs give out their direct email address or are they mostly like the ones I mention above?
Dear Akat,

Alhthough, I did not have a CO when I sent form 1023 to address like aspc.region11 ......

DIAC agent told me on phone to send form 1023 to above address.

I don't recall any automated response but received a response in couple of days that change has been done to my app. So, don't worry, your email will be received by DIAC and they will update you.

No Need to panic.

Regards,