Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

First 2007 Got It? AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First 2007 Got It? AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jan 3rd 2007, 8:28 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First 2007 Got It? AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhggggggggggg Sam - don't give me yet another thing to whittle about

They are being closely tracked by someone in the know

I really hope your visa comes soon Sam

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Is it special delivery that you have to send your passports by? I would feel safer sending mine by courier Although one person from this site, had her passport stolen from a special delivery bag - and her husbands. The postman just handed her the ripped bag.

I cant wait to get to the stage of sending our passports off, in fact, I cant wait for the visa
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 9:21 am
Visa granted member

Marcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to all

Congratulations mate

Marc.
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 10:35 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and well done!! All the best for your new adventure down under

Janine
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 11:22 am
Perth......at last!

sponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of lightsponge is a glorious beacon of light

Congratz again Lou, Well done!!! All the best for your future!
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 4:05 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Lou,

Now, that's just attention seeking behaviour if ever I saw it!! First visa of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How fantastic Lou. I cannot believe you are leaving so soon.
I'm cacking my pants thinking we only have until end of March to move if we only get 6 months to validate ( as police checks were done early ) Gotta get hubbie a job,fly dog over and all that's associated with that,book accomodation over there,arrange shipping................ Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I'm so jelous of your organisation skills!!!!
Really happy to see this post. What an amazing way to start a new year and a new life.
Be thinking of you.

*pearly* xxx
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

Ali Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really niceAli Rose is just really nice

well done lou thats great news hopefully i wont be far behind you guys
ali xx
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

dakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Weasy
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had to have that early morning check of emails and at last we GOT IT!!!!!!!!!! You were right Cath.

We can fly off next Wednesday happy in the knowledge that they will let us in at the other end (as long as we get the passports back in time )

Thanks for all your support guys (you know who you are), you know it's been a stressful Christmas.

Lou, Chaz and the girls.
Congrats and all the best
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weasy
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had to have that early morning check of emails and at last we GOT IT!!!!!!!!!! You were right Cath.

We can fly off next Wednesday happy in the knowledge that they will let us in at the other end (as long as we get the passports back in time )

Thanks for all your support guys (you know who you are), you know it's been a stressful Christmas.

Lou, Chaz and the girls.
Congratulations! That's great news for you!