Firefighter and policewoman want to move

Old Feb 27th 2010, 10:07 am
Just Joined

AndyDixon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Firefighter and policewoman want to move

Hi everybody,

I'm a firefighter of 8 years and my Girlfriend ( wife in July 2011 ) is a policewoman in the family protection unit and has been in the police for 6 years. does anybody know of any way in which we can move to Australia. I see there was a police recruitment drive for WA a few years ago but not anymore.

We're really nice people, got a few quid behind us and believe we have loads to offer. I used to run my own flooring company which was just me in my spare time off work and considered the floor finisher on the skills list. the only problem being I have not worked in that area of work for 20 hours per week for the last year as i'm a full time firefighter and just don't have that much time to commit to it

please help somebody
Old Feb 28th 2010, 2:25 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Firefighter and policewoman want to move

start at http://www.immi.gov.au