Wikiposts

Finding an agent

Old Apr 3rd 2009, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

robc1985 will become famous soon enough
Default Agencies

Hi all. Have a lot of people who have moved abroad used an agency? I have emailed a few and they have all been really helpfull and say that with them you have a lot more of a chance to gain residency than if you did it on your own.

I know it costs a bit to go through an agent but is it the better option? Also can anyone advise on any good ones?

Rob
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 12:43 am
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Agencies

Originally Posted by robc1985
Hi all. Have a lot of people who have moved abroad used an agency? I have emailed a few and they have all been really helpfull and say that with them you have a lot more of a chance to gain residency than if you did it on your own.

I know it costs a bit to go through an agent but is it the better option? Also can anyone advise on any good ones?

Rob
If you can afford it and want everything to be easier then use an agent, all those of us that used and agent could afford it and swear by them. If things are tight then do it yourself and use forums such as this one for your answers, my mate went it alone and is now living peacefully in melbourne with his family and 2 friends of mine and my family used agents and we too are living happily in Oz, the first mate is 2000 pounds better off but he got in 6 months after us.
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 12:43 am
Forum Regular

Sparky Making will become famous soon enoughSparky Making will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Finding an agent

Hi we used Sherie at migratemates.com - have found her to be excellent. Met with Sherie a month or two ago when she was over very helpful.
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 6:24 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Agencies

Originally Posted by robc1985
say that with them you have a lot more of a chance to gain residency than if you did it on your own.
That part is not true at all. An agent will help you to submit a more complete application and can guide you if you have a complicated case, but they cannot secure your residency. That part is down to YOUR information - whether you meet the criteria, etc.
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice

It depends, if you are confident and have a straight case, you can go ahead without one.

But is is upto you. Here, we have George Lombard and Tony to name a few and they have a pretty good reputation here

Cheers!
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 8:33 pm
Just Joined

OZMATE is an unknown quantity at this point

me looking for one 2. mine complicated case
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:18 am
Just Joined

r4oocky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default emigration agencies

I know that it is not a done thing to critisize different agencies but could you give me the names of the ones who have been good and helpful before we part with serious money!!
thanks
Rucky
Old Apr 5th 2009, 1:26 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: emigration agencies

Originally Posted by r4oocky
I know that it is not a done thing to critisize different agencies but could you give me the names of the ones who have been good and helpful before we part with serious money!!
thanks
Rucky
Search this forum and you will find literally hundreds, if not thousands, of threads asking exactly this question.