Finally my turn to say I got it

Old Jul 28th 2005, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

browneyes is on a distinguished road
Default Finally my turn to say I got it

After months of agony and frustration and getting fed up with my Indian agent decided to get George to help me out . And lo behold , he gave me perhaps the most impatiently awaited news of my life.
Yes I got the SIR visa finally after a very long wait.
God Bless George for managing to get DIMIA to send another copy of the visa grant letter. The one they posted earlier in the beginning of this month has not reached me yet.
So now plans start and I really dont know where to start from. So less time that I may have to leave my job soon and get set to move . Its already been so long waiting and getting my blood pressure up and losing half my hair.
At least now I can sleep well.
Do advise on where to go from here and what to do now.
Hope all of you who are waiting ,get some good news soon (as only the one who endures it all knows what its all about ). Best of luck to all .

SIR visa application send-Oct 2004
Meds and PCC requested-Nov2004
Meds and PCC send - 15th Nov.
Employer verification-Feb 2005
Visa grant-July 2005
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:04 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally my turn to say I got it

Originally Posted by browneyes
After months of agony and frustration and getting fed up with my Indian agent decided to get George to help me out . And lo behold , he gave me perhaps the most impatiently awaited news of my life.
God Bless George for managing to get DIMIA to send another copy of the visa grant letter. The one they posted earlier in the beginning of this month has not reached me yet.
So now plans start and I really dont know where to start from. So less time that I may have to leave my job soon and get set to move . Its already been so long waiting and getting my blood pressure up and losing half my hair.
Hope all of you who are waiting ,get some good news soon (as only the one who endures it all knows what its all about ). Best of luck to all .

Visa grant-July 2005
Congratulations!!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

lilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond reputelilstewie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Congratulations!!!
i'll back up the wife on that one -congrats.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:03 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Visa grant-July 2005
Cool
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:16 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Visa grant-July 2005
Congratulations, brilliant news
that must hold the record for the longest wait for an SIR visa surely
Good luck with your new life
Carole
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:19 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Visa grant-July 2005
Congratulations!!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:32 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Many congrats
ATB,
RT.
Old Jul 29th 2005, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS
From Donna
Old Jul 29th 2005, 6:22 am
Forum Regular

NikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Finally my turn to say I got it

Visa grant-July 2005

Fantstic news.....so great to hear your waiting is finally over

Fabulous news...so good to hear your waiting is over!!!!

Nikki xxx
Old Jul 29th 2005, 6:27 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Well done too you!

Congratulations

Visa grant-July 2005
Old Jul 29th 2005, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice

Visa grant-July 2005
Congratulations!!!!!!
Old Jul 29th 2005, 7:12 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Congratulations, he's a diamond is that George
Old Jul 29th 2005, 7:14 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats
Old Jul 29th 2005, 7:29 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Very well done

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.