Finally!!!!!!!

Old Jul 9th 2007, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

ozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the rough
Default Finally!!!!!!!

We have exchanged on the house, we complete on the 30th July and we'll be on that plane to oz on the 8th august!!!!!!! OMG!!!

I know I haven't posted in ages (had some problems with pc) but thanks to everyone for all your help and support over the last year +!!! I still can't quite belive it!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting, fingers and toes are crossed for you all.

Take care

Maz
Old Jul 9th 2007, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Finally!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ozzie maz
We have exchanged on the house, we complete on the 30th July and we'll be on that plane to oz on the 8th august!!!!!!! OMG!!!

I know I haven't posted in ages (had some problems with pc) but thanks to everyone for all your help and support over the last year +!!! I still can't quite belive it!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting, fingers and toes are crossed for you all.

Take care

Maz
Congratulations you must be so excited, hope all goes well for you.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond reputeBexie has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!! Cutting it fine! I thought I was in panic! We leave on 31st July and completed 7 months ago! Puts my panic into perspective a bit! Have a great new life!
Old Jul 9th 2007, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

hantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud ofhantsfamily1 has much to be proud of

Look on the bright side, at least you didnt have to rent. Good luck, Mick
Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Jul 18th 2007, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

ozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the rough

Thanks guys, finally got computer fixed now less than two weeks till we move house....panic has definetely set in, but it's all good!!!
Old Jul 18th 2007, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations and good luck!
Old Jul 19th 2007, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATS and good luck with your new life downunder
Old Jul 19th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

good luck with the adventure!!!

love to be there! S-j x
Old Jul 19th 2007, 3:46 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Thats great news! Congratulations!!! Let me know how it goes