Final stages of the RSMS visa for Oz

Old Nov 6th 2009, 10:42 am
Just Joined

mattheyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Final stages of the RSMS visa for Oz

Hi All,

I am in the final stages of a "Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 119/857)" visa for Australia. Applying from the UK.

Step 1 (Employer applies for certification) and Step 2 (Employer nominates the position) have both been approved and my application (step 3) should arrive with the aussie authorities next week.

I believe they will go through my visa and if approved send me for a medical.

I just wanted to know if anyone can give me a rough idea how much longer i should have to wait before I'm over there living the dream!

How long 'til I hear of the decision against my application?

How long to then sort out medical stuff?

Then how long til I can book my ticket

Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 6th 2009, 8:57 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Final stages of the RSMS visa for Oz

As per the sticky at the top of this forum....
1) No-one can accurately predict a timeline for any visa. Each application is different and will require different amounts of processing, and it is impossible to say at any point in the process how long an applicant will have to wait.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 4:42 pm
pil
Forum Regular

pil is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Final stages of the RSMS visa for Oz

Dear dorothy,

Is DIAC do Character assesment in last stage in RSMS.As my co said my all are fine now waiting for character assesment though I gave my pcc when I submitted my application.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 9:38 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pil
Dear dorothy,

Is DIAC do Character assesment in last stage in RSMS.As my co said my all are fine now waiting for character assesment though I gave my pcc when I submitted my application.
I am not a DIAC employee and even if I were I would not be able to tell you anything about your application. There is nothing you can do to change the processing or outcome of your application, so you are just going to have to be patient while the case officer does his or her job.
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 11:46 pm
Banned

Bossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really nice

I think dorothy hit the nail on the head when she said "there is nothing you can do on the outcome of your visa"