filling in Med forms, how much detail ?

Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

grahamrobin is just really nicegrahamrobin is just really nicegrahamrobin is just really nicegrahamrobin is just really nicegrahamrobin is just really nicegrahamrobin is just really nicegrahamrobin is just really nicegrahamrobin is just really nice
Default filling in Med forms, how much detail ?

Hi
I am trying to complete the medical examination forms. Does anyone know how much detail to enter ?
When it asks about operations, how far back did you go, we had a couple of minor operations many years ago, I am not sure if I should include these.

Thanks
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: filling in Med forms, how much detail ?

Originally Posted by grahamrobin
Hi
I am trying to complete the medical examination forms. Does anyone know how much detail to enter ?
When it asks about operations, how far back did you go, we had a couple of minor operations many years ago, I am not sure if I should include these.

Thanks
Hi Graham....

The best thing you can do when filling in your meds forms is to be as honest as possible..

I put everything down on ours even wisdom teeth removal....

Then i also put down everytime any of us had been admitted to hospital, whether it was minor or not....i don't think they mind a little too much info, it's when you leave something out and they find out that it goes against you, so on the safe side, put everything down!!

Hope this helps you out..
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

grahamrobin is just really nicegrahamrobin is just really nicegrahamrobin is just really nicegrahamrobin is just really nicegrahamrobin is just really nicegrahamrobin is just really nicegrahamrobin is just really nicegrahamrobin is just really nice

Funny you should mention wisdom teeth, I have just included that on my form too.
You are right, I am putting everything down, luckily it's not a lot. It's casting my mind way back that is the problem. Scared I forget something.

Thanks
Old Nov 14th 2008, 3:21 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by grahamrobin
Funny you should mention wisdom teeth, I have just included that on my form too.
You are right, I am putting everything down, luckily it's not a lot. It's casting my mind way back that is the problem. Scared I forget something.

Thanks
Better too much information than not enough is my theory.