Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

file attachments with e-Application for 175

file attachments with e-Application for 175

Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

yasser is an unknown quantity at this point
Default file attachments with e-Application for 175

I have 2 questions:

1. I have heard that with online application we don't need to attest the copies. scanned copies of original documents are ok! Is it true. If yes can someone give reference to where exactly it is mentioned on the Australian immigration website or whatever the source.

2. after filling the online form and making the payment is it ok if i upload the attachments after a couple of days. what date will be consider application date? when i submit the online form or when i complete uploading attachments.

Regards

yasser
Old Jun 19th 2009, 6:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all
Default Re: file attachments with e-Application for 175

1. Colour scans are acceptable. If it's a black and white document you'll need it to be a certified copy.

2. You get 28 days after payment to submit all your documents. Application date is the day you make payment.