Feeling happy!!!

Old Jul 24th 2005, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

MartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to allMartUK is a name known to all
Smile Feeling happy!!!

Yippee!! Thanks to you guys and your great advice once again, I've finally sent my visa appl on it's merry old way.

Plus after weeks of moaning about not hearing back from my potential employer with a job offer (turns out he was on hols and don't I just bet his ears were burning!), luckily he sent it just in time for posting the appl off and now I just have to sit back and wait ....

Not much I know, but it's another milestone reached and a relief that it's gone off. Can't do anything til mid Jan now as meds can't be done til new bub arrives.

Mart
Old Jul 24th 2005, 12:08 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Feeling happy!!!

Originally Posted by MartUK
Yippee!! Thanks to you guys and your great advice once again, I've finally sent my visa appl on it's merry old way.

Plus after weeks of moaning about not hearing back from my potential employer with a job offer (turns out he was on hols and don't I just bet his ears were burning!), luckily he sent it just in time for posting the appl off and now I just have to sit back and wait ....

Not much I know, but it's another milestone reached and a relief that it's gone off. Can't do anything til mid Jan now as meds can't be done til new bub arrives.

Mart
Good luck mate and sit tight
Old Jul 24th 2005, 12:12 pm
Get me out of here!!

Jules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the roughJules&Steve is a jewel in the rough

Best of luck with it !!!

Jules x
Old Jul 24th 2005, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MartUK

Mart
Good luck with everything, especially the baby. Just think of all the time you will have to read BE's!!!!