Februaury TRA Applicants

Old Mar 5th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of
Default Februaury TRA Applicants

Hi all

Just to let you know the man from TRA said yes this morning. We are so chuffed. To all the other Feb applicants, good luck and let us know the results.

Now on to the visa application !!!!

Nikki & Marc
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

flump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the roughflump is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Februaury TRA Applicants

Originally Posted by Nic938
Hi all

Just to let you know the man from TRA said yes this morning. We are so chuffed. To all the other Feb applicants, good luck and let us know the results.

Nikki & Marc
Congratulations to you, what a relief hey.

We are stil gathering all the references etc needed, i didn't realise how long it would take but hope to have it posted off in the nest few wks.

It didn't take long to come back then did it. Are you aplying for the skilled migrant 136 visa?

goodluck with everything
Claire
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:08 am
M J
BE Enthusiast

M J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Nikki & Marc

CONGRATULATIONS NIKKI & MARC !!!!!!
Thats really good news !!! Still waiting for ours but i think you submitted a little earlier than us. Well get your pens out an on to the next bit!!
M J
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Thanks Flump and MJ. Flump, hang on in there with all the stuff to collate it is a nightmare but well worth it in the end.
MJ, Go Matilda submitted the application on the 16th February so notlong but it feels like ages when you are waiting.

Good luck to both of you and keep in touch.

Nikki
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations guys!!!

We're still waiting for ours should land anyday, the wait is horrible, when i heard the postman this morning the letters landed with a thud and i ran and ran to the door..... nope it was 3 letters that were little thin things must have imagined the thud or did he hide little lead weights in the letters cos he knows we're waiting chuff!! Come on TRA!!!

Well done again, get the visa off guys!!!

S-j si and family x
Old Mar 5th 2007, 11:13 am
Soon to be Bris!

Chris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really nice

Congratulations!!

I hope ours is waiting on the mat when I get home!!!

Now just the little matter of the Visa forms........!!

Jaime x
Old Mar 5th 2007, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

hinx will become famous soon enough

hi ours was lodged on 21st feb for tra and still waiting when was yours sent.....we should hopefully recieve an answer any day soon now i hope it's good news.....
Old Mar 5th 2007, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

dunnarunna is on a distinguished road

hi nic938
congratulations! That was quite a quick decision, hopefully ours will be too, my hubby also a brickie, mind you our tra was sent on the 27th feb by royal mail so prob not even there yet!!
good luck with the visa application
donna
Old Mar 5th 2007, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hinx
hi ours was lodged on 21st feb for tra and still waiting when was yours sent.....we should hopefully recieve an answer any day soon now i hope it's good news.....
Hi Hinx

Our agent submitted ours on the 16th so you should get an answer very soon! Good luck.

Nikki
Old Mar 5th 2007, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dunnarunna
hi nic938
congratulations! That was quite a quick decision, hopefully ours will be too, my hubby also a brickie, mind you our tra was sent on the 27th feb by royal mail so prob not even there yet!!
good luck with the visa application
donna
Hi Donna

Good luck, hopefully you will hear something soon. Where are you heading? We are hoping to go to Perth, have heard that there are loads of jobs for brickies.

Nikki
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Donna

Good luck, hopefully you will hear something soon. Where are you heading? We are hoping to go to Perth, have heard that there are loads of jobs for brickies.

Nikki
hi again nikki
we are not to sure yet on where to go, we have friends in melbourne & houses are cheaper there than perth, but as you know there seems to be more work for brickies in perth, we liked the look of adelaide as it look quieter but dont think theres a great call for builders there. As we are one of the mad who`ve never been to oz we are still very puzzled on where is best, so i suppose i`ll be trawlling these forum sites daily until we go!!
donna
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dunnarunna
hi again nikki
we are not to sure yet on where to go, we have friends in melbourne & houses are cheaper there than perth, but as you know there seems to be more work for brickies in perth, we liked the look of adelaide as it look quieter but dont think theres a great call for builders there. As we are one of the mad who`ve never been to oz we are still very puzzled on where is best, so i suppose i`ll be trawlling these forum sites daily until we go!!
donna
Hi Donna

There is a really nice lady on here called Ohippy chick. Her hubby is a brickie in Perth and she knows everything. Really nice and keeps me straight on things. We too thought of Melbourne and actually looked at Adelaide this weekend as house prices so much cheaper but had to admit defeat in the end because for both Melbourne and Adelaide there just was no jobs at all and well, we have to go where the work is. Ohippy chick actually knows of brickies that had moved from Melbourne and SA because of the lack of jobs and where there is jobs the lack of price work. Come to Perth and my hubby and your hubby can set up a gang and make loads of money so that we can lie next to our pools sipping cocktails all day. (I can but dream).

Nikki

P.S. Search the forums at the top by putting in "bricklaying in Perth", "briclaying in Melbourne" etc and you will soon be able to make up your mind. x
Old Mar 5th 2007, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

nikki
sounds good to me, actually i have started looking at mandurah and bunbury (houses seem cheaper here) areas because i looked at that site the west you recommended and seemed lots of jobs in the south ive heard alot of expats head for the north of perth, my only worry with perth is its quite isolated from the rest of oz.mind you getting carried away again not been accepted yet!
donna
Old Mar 6th 2007, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

hinx will become famous soon enough

congrat to all that got a yes and fingers crossed to those who are waiting thanx nicki im s*****g it coz its an internal review we have sent this time.......i'm not keeping looking forward to that big NO......i hope it's a yes for my kiddies sakes......
Old Mar 6th 2007, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Postie dropped the news and passed TRA today!!!! They acknowledged from 16th feb..

So pleased, visa done just waiting for a couple of docs to be certified and will post this week..... SO EXCITED!!

S-j xx

Not be long now for those still waiting!! Good luck x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.