Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old May 8th 2008, 6:12 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Well my viewer has been and gone, it was just the husband them - to make them put in a GOOD offer.
do your on all 4's trick girl, Keep your chin up you never know as i said already if the wife really likes it they will put in an offer you know how we are I really really hope its a good one

Hi Mairead is the weather bad in cork come up to Dublin it has been fab great the last few days although they are promising storms Thunder the whole lot to night
Old May 8th 2008, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Well my viewer has been and gone, it was just the husband them - to make them put in a GOOD offer.
Fingers crossed for a nice offer in the morning then, mind you if they have taken 8 days to come back for a second viewing you may be waiting days for an offer sent you some K anyway hun
Old May 8th 2008, 6:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

do your on all 4's trick girl, Keep your chin up you never know as i said already if the wife really likes it they will put in an offer you know how we are I really really hope its a good one

I'm doing it - just hope it works!!!

Originally Posted by Basty
Fingers crossed for a nice offer in the morning then, mind you if they have taken 8 days to come back for a second viewing you may be waiting days for an offer sent you some K anyway hun
Thanks Basty.

Let's hope we both have slow buyers in these viewers - we aren't in that much rush are we?? We can chill for them....
Old May 8th 2008, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Baby75
Hi Mairead is the weather bad in cork come up to Dublin it has been fab great the last few days although they are promising storms Thunder the whole lot to night
Its been raining here since about 4 and thunder is definitely a brewing. So much for the sunny south

Fingers crossed as always. Sending some positive vibes to the viewer. Its horrible having to rely on other poeple isn't it.
Old May 8th 2008, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mairead
Fe*k the karma just send some dosh instead Or karma wrapped in a 500 note would be better
Ha ha would if I could but need what we have for us sorry hun xx

We have a 2nd viewing tonight - 8 days since the first viewing - we thought they'd gone too. Fingers crossed it works out OK.
Got fingers crossed for you hun, lets just hope that all goes well.

Kind regards Lou xxxx
Old May 8th 2008, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairead

Fingers crossed as always. Sending some positive vibes to the viewer. Its horrible having to rely on other poeple isn't it.
Thanks Mairead - it's a nightmare - other people are unreliable.

I'm still down on all fours trying to get you and Mary viewers!

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Ha ha would if I could but need what we have for us sorry hun xx

Got fingers crossed for you hun, lets just hope that all goes well.

Kind regards Lou xxxx
Thanks Lou - I just hope this one will come through....
Old May 8th 2008, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Mairead - it's a nightmare - other people are unreliable.

I'm still down on all fours trying to get you and Mary viewers!

Thanks Lou - I just hope this one will come through....
Guys guys guys, I think I tune in at the wrong time lol. Have some respect for yuorselves lol
Old May 8th 2008, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Guys guys guys, I think I tune in at the wrong time lol. Have some respect for yuorselves lol
This IS respect....

You wouldn't want to see what disrespect is.
Old May 8th 2008, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Basty
Feeling a little down now, been on a high for a couple of days and now vearing down hill rapidly
EA says he called viewer this morning but she was at work and not able really to talk, said her OH would call later to book 2nd viewing - no phone call as yet - they have gone have't they. Iknow that if I was interested in a property I would be straight back to look at it not wait a couple, 3, 4 days:curse:
Med centre just called to say meds should be all finished and sent off to oz tomorrow!!! How long does it take:curse:

Thats me done for moaning, any one else??

karma sent!
Old May 8th 2008, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

WOW! Someone on the November thread has just got their visa!!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...54#post6324854
Old May 8th 2008, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

I just looked on the update list and there is someone on the feb list who has a CO!
Old May 8th 2008, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
I just looked on the update list and there is someone on the feb list who has a CO!
wow... shows that they can look at the febs if they need!!!..
Old May 8th 2008, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Huni
wow... shows that they can look at the febs if they need!!!..
I'm a bit scared! i was looking at some of the november applications on the update list and it looks like it should be quite quick once you actually get the CO. someone got their visa 4 days after getting a CO! is it just me or is that a bit scary?
Old May 8th 2008, 9:20 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
I'm a bit scared! i was looking at some of the november applications on the update list and it looks like it should be quite quick once you actually get the CO. someone got their visa 4 days after getting a CO! is it just me or is that a bit scary?
Its exciting!...and then a bit scary....a bit boring with all the waiting ....and then it gets exciting again.....a bit boring and so on...

debs
Old May 8th 2008, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by debbie222
Its exciting!...and then a bit scary....a bit boring with all the waiting ....and then it gets exciting again.....a bit boring and so on...

debs
you're right it is exciting as well. think the scary side just hits every now and again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.