February 06 Visa Applications

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:16 pm
Loving Brisbane !!

Southgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud ofSouthgate has much to be proud of
Default February 06 Visa Applications

To all those who are waiting....................

I've seen a few threads from people with Feb 06 applications wondering when they might get an acknowledgement.

Ours was signed for at DIMIA on February 6th and the payment taken and acknowledgement was received on February 21st. I hope this helps.

All we can do now is wait and cross our fingers.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:57 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: February 06 Visa Applications

Originally Posted by Southgate
To all those who are waiting....................

I've seen a few threads from people with Feb 06 applications wondering when they might get an acknowledgement.

Ours was signed for at DIMIA on February 6th and the payment taken and acknowledgement was received on February 21st. I hope this helps.

All we can do now is wait and cross our fingers.

I think DIMA received our application this week.

I have more than my fingers crossed I can tell you.