Family members 175 online

Old Sep 17th 2009, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Soapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to all
Default Family members 175 online

I am totally confused! I have read conflicting things in threads about what family members you must include on your app.

Hubbie is the applicant, and I assumed it was his immediate family, so I included me and the kids and his Mum (He has no siblings.) Other threads are saying inlaws! I didnt see any mention of that on the app, so now Im concerned I have done that bit wrong. Can anyone clarify, as I cant find it on the immi site.

The wording on the online app is as follows;

Family members
Provide details of ALL your family. Include family members that are not accompanying you to Australia as well as
deceased family members. Where appropriate, you are required to provide details of the following family members:
• Your parents
• All your brothers and sisters (including full, half, step and adopted brothers and sisters)
• All your children (including children from previous marriages/relationships)
• All your other dependents (including any dependent children of a dependent

On the paper app it says your and your partners family, but as above the online app seems to only ask for the main applicants family.

Help!

Cheers!

Last edited by Soapsudsue; Sep 17th 2009 at 1:55 pm. Reason: wanted to add in example of wording from app
Old Sep 17th 2009, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

xLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nice
Smile Re: Family members 175 online

When i applied for the 175 on 11th Aug, i filled in all relations of me and my husband me being the main applicant, better to be safe than sorry