Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

An extremely stupid question, I dare you to read!

An extremely stupid question, I dare you to read!

Old Feb 27th 2006, 6:07 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute
Cool An extremely stupid question, I dare you to read!

So am I right in thinking the visa application is the folio. So if you had to refer a case officer to pages 1 - 5 within the application to find certain info, you would word it please refer to folio 1 - 5, rather then please refer to pages 1 -5.

See I told you - I'm completely stupid.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

sunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant future
Smile Re: An extremely stupid question, I dare you to read!

Originally Posted by Claire&Richard
So am I right in thinking the visa application is the folio. So if you had to refer a case officer to pages 1 - 5 within the application to find certain info, you would word it please refer to folio 1 - 5, rather then please refer to pages 1 -5.

Hi Claire & Richard
Yeah, the application and all your supporting paperwork is the folio. This includes photos, your certified docs and anything else you are including in your application (basically anything you are sending).
We didnt understand the 'folio' either, but there were a few good links on this web site that helped us out.
Have you downloaded the checklist from the DIMIA website? We found that quite confusing, but at least it sets out the order to place your docs in the folio.
We also numbered our pages backwards starting at the last page (ie. the final page is number 1).
I hope this makes sense and helps!

Good luck.
Old Feb 27th 2006, 8:05 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: An extremely stupid question, I dare you to read!

Cheers sunshine!
Glad I'm not as thick as I thought.
I have numbered the pages as you did, blimey 211 pages!!!!
Just doing the checklist now and a contents page.
Thanks and good luck to you too!!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

Glenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to all
Default Re: An extremely stupid question, I dare you to read!

Originally Posted by Claire&Richard

"folio" is a bureaucrat's word for "page".