Wikiposts

Expiration of certified copies

Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light
Default Expiration of certified copies

Does anybody know how long a certified copy of a documet is valid for? We have all of my wifes ready to send to the ANMC, but they were certified about six months ago. Are they still valid?

cheers

AB
Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:34 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Expiration of certified copies

Originally Posted by Australia Bound
Does anybody know how long a certified copy of a documet is valid for? We have all of my wifes ready to send to the ANMC, but they were certified about six months ago. Are they still valid?
I'm not aware of a limit on document certification. As far as I'm aware, so long as the document itself is valid, the certified copy should be too.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:36 pm
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Expiration of certified copies

Originally Posted by wmoore
I'm not aware of a limit on document certification. As far as I'm aware, so long as the document itself is valid, the certified copy should be too.

Yeah, i did a bit of searching and found this post

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ed+copy+expire
It looks like i'm fine.

Many thanks