Experience Verification

Old Mar 15th 2005, 10:07 am

geniusm is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Experience Verification

Hi Solicitors,

I’ve a serious trouble in my case and I need assistance from an experienced solicitor on the forum. Here are the details …
I’ve applied under 136 skilled – independent in DEC 2003. I’ve sent the medical and police clearance report 3 months ago. Then ASPC have verified experience from my previous company. Now they have sent me an explanation request letter stating that they are not satisfied with the verification.

I’ve contacted the company and here are the details what happened during the verification process …

In that company there were two separate divisions and I was employed in Software Development division. As I had left the company few months before applying to ASPC so I wasn’t aware that Software Development division is no more functional. However the staff present there at that time had shown them some documentation of employment like Leaves Record, Service Record, Salary Breakdown details and other correspondence like joining, resignation …etc

But as no concerned person of Software Development division was available so the staff can’t handle them properly and High Commission people were not returned satisfied with the documentation of the company. Though CEO on his telephonic conversation had asked them to wait for him for any further details but they looked like in a hurry.

APSC has now asked for a long list of documentary evidences as a proof of my employment. As already mentioned company was not so strict to documentation and business procedures so it’s never easy to collect all those proofs.

Now I’d like experience solicitors please advise me what I should do. Should i write an explanation note to my case officer about the exact situation or try to grab few evidences. What kind of evidence would be enough for that purpose? Hope to hear from you soon.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 10:51 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Experience Verification

Originally Posted by geniusm
Now I’d like experience solicitors please advise me what I should do. Should i write an explanation note to my case officer about the exact situation or try to grab few evidences. What kind of evidence would be enough for that purpose? Hope to hear from you soon.
Experienced solicitors and agents are unlikely to give you detailed, specific advice unless you become a paying client.

Jeremy
Old Mar 16th 2005, 4:14 am

geniusm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JAJ
Experienced solicitors and agents are unlikely to give you detailed, specific advice unless you become a paying client.

Jeremy
Perhaps somebody would like to comment atleast.
Old Mar 16th 2005, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

chmushi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geniusm
Perhaps somebody would like to comment atleast.
Hi Babar,

what exactly they have asked. can you please mention here what are those documents that they have asked for? May be someone can give u more detailed advice?

Thanks
Old Mar 25th 2005, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

rockwood22 is an unknown quantity at this point

can you tell what additional documents they asked and also sent you email