EXCUSE ME - I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of
Default Re: EXCUSE ME - I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I can't believe I nearly missed this!!!!

FAB NEWS Congratulations.... What an emotional few months its been for you!

Have a brilliant time! You lucky lucky things Oz for Christmas I couldn't think of anything I would want more!

Cx
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Roll on 1pm and then it will all be official!!

Sorry to ask this, but how are you going to keep them safe before you leave...........................
I hadnt thought of that probably tucked up safe in my underwear - noone looks in there these days!!!
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clara W
I can't believe I nearly missed this!!!!

FAB NEWS Congratulations.... What an emotional few months its been for you!

Have a brilliant time! You lucky lucky things Oz for Christmas I couldn't think of anything I would want more!

Cx
oooooh thanks it has been the most amazing week - we are so ready for this!! The kids are registered at school - not decided if to send them for last couple of weeks before break for christmas - would at least get them making some friends and take away the nerves for starting in feb
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by daunted
WE GOT IT!!! anyone fancy some champagne???
Fantastic news - funny I was reading your other thread about whether to book your tickets the other day!!! Little did you know - bet you're glad you did now.
Might be a bit uncomfortable with the passports down your knickers - as long as you don't produce them at passport control from their hiding place
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by maisey
Fantastic news - funny I was reading your other thread about whether to book your tickets the other day!!! Little did you know - bet you're glad you did now.
Might be a bit uncomfortable with the passports down your knickers - as long as you don't produce them at passport control from their hiding place
MMMMmmmmmmm good point!! will have to remember to remove them before hand
Im so glad i didnt book my tickets other day - now at least i wll be there earlier and in time for christmas. Just gotta get these contracts exchanged on the house now cos i dont want to have to leave it for someone else to do on my behalf
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

Clara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud ofClara W has much to be proud of

oooooh thanks it has been the most amazing week - we are so ready for this!! The kids are registered at school - not decided if to send them for last couple of weeks before break for christmas - would at least get them making some friends and take away the nerves for starting in feb
I can't imagine what it has been like for you! I am so happy to share it with you! I know what it is like with all the pressure on one adult!

With regards to starting anew school.... It might be a nice time of year them to meet others informally. I moved in time for a new year and my daughter enjoyed the last few weeks in the new school because there weren't really any proper lessons and someone rung her over the holidays... This made her day! It just made starting in September so much easier knowing someone.

Good luck I am right behind you Cx
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Clara W
I can't imagine what it has been like for you! I am so happy to share it with you! I know what it is like with all the pressure on one adult!

With regards to starting anew school.... It might be a nice time of year them to meet others informally. I moved in time for a new year and my daughter enjoyed the last few weeks in the new school because there weren't really any proper lessons and someone rung her over the holidays... This made her day! It just made starting in September so much easier knowing someone.

Good luck I am right behind you Cx

Thanks C its going to be hard but i have never been more ready for something
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 5:45 am
Just Joined

ROSHAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Daunted,

Really great news, Wishing you and your kids a great life ahead in oz.

My Meds also reached the same day as yours, Which part of oz you plan to settle down.

Take care
Roshan
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

well the passports are back with the wonderful stickers in them the edge has been taken off it all though with a possible hiccup regarding sale of my house. Im trying desperatly to hold it together right now. positive thinking positive thinking positive thinking...........
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

well the passports are back with the wonderful stickers in them the edge has been taken off it all though with a possible hiccup regarding sale of my house. Im trying desperatly to hold it together right now. positive thinking positive thinking positive thinking...........
Just sent u some karma hope all goes ok with house sale

Suexx
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Good news about the passports. Don't forget to keep them in your knickers!!

Fingers crossed that the buyer appears soon. I'm sure they have just gone away on holiday. A BIG stress though.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good news about the passports. Don't forget to keep them in your knickers!!

Fingers crossed that the buyer appears soon. I'm sure they have just gone away on holiday. A BIG stress though.
I cant sit down myknickers are stuffed so full of precious cargo!! I have calmed down a bit now and accepted that i MAY have to go with less money until house completes. Thats ok - im sure we will survive - we have a habit of doing so
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I cant sit down myknickers are stuffed so full of precious cargo!! I have calmed down a bit now and accepted that i MAY have to go with less money until house completes. Thats ok - im sure we will survive - we have a habit of doing so
Great attitude! You will survive - it's the uncertainty that's a killer. Bloomin people, should do exactly as we tell them!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Great attitude! You will survive - it's the uncertainty that's a killer. Bloomin people, should do exactly as we tell them!!

Yeah! Why arent more people like us
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

WE GOT IT!!! anyone fancy some champagne???
Great news, congratulations!!

Debbie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.