Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Evidence of Specific work exp & evidence of work exp - are they the same thing?

Evidence of Specific work exp & evidence of work exp - are they the same thing?

Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

clemon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Evidence of Specific work exp & evidence of work exp - are they the same thing?

I am just uploading my documents and found these two requests are asking for the same documentation: Evidence of Specific Work experience and Evidence of Work experience....could someone help me out here? I'm an accountant and all my work experience is related to that field of work.

What do I put in each of them? I have reference letters from my employers for the last four years, tax receipts and payslips - does all this go under specific work experience and if so what do I include in the Evidence of work experience part?

Thanks
Corie
Old Mar 10th 2009, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Evidence of Specific work exp & evidence of work exp - are they the same thing?

Originally Posted by clemon
I am just uploading my documents and found these two requests are asking for the same documentation: Evidence of Specific Work experience and Evidence of Work experience....could someone help me out here? I'm an accountant and all my work experience is related to that field of work.

What do I put in each of them? I have reference letters from my employers for the last four years, tax receipts and payslips - does all this go under specific work experience and if so what do I include in the Evidence of work experience part?

Thanks
Corie
Please read similar posts here:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ork+experience
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ork+experience
Old Mar 11th 2009, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

clemon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Evidence of Specific work exp & evidence of work exp - are they the same thing?

Thank you very much! The threads were very useful and I can now move forward and soon I will be sitting back and waiting....

Thanks again!