evidence for 457

Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all
Default evidence for 457

Hi

Just wondering if any one can give me some information about how much evidence we will need to provide for our visa's as an engaged couple.

I know that we have to provide a statement about our relationship and ask friends and family to do the same, how many do you need to have?

We have also been living together since 2004 and can provide evidence, we have a daughter together, but the thing we don't really have is pictures with dates on cards etc.

What did people sent in?

How much evidence do you need?

I thought the fact that we are engaged, have a child together, have a mortgage together would be enough but been told its not!!!!!

Any idea's

Thanks Emma
Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:20 pm
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: evidence for 457

Only one thing 4 it, you'll have to get married! No bigger a commitment than the ones you've already made, I been married for 16 years and it aint so bad. Don't tell my wife though she'll think I've gone soft

Anyway, all the very best to you

Steve n Sanj
Old Nov 10th 2007, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all
Default Re: evidence for 457

Have thought of that and did ask other BE members would it complicate the application, but on the other hand I carn't get married that quick as I am hoping to send all the info next week