Evidence for 175 secondary applicant

Old Dec 20th 2009, 8:12 am
Just Joined

Hendra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Evidence for 175 secondary applicant

I wonder if any of you could help me to figure out what I need to submit for evidences to proof that my secondary applicant is my wife. Is it enough to just submit the certificate of marriage?

I noticed from:
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ondary-app.htm

It said that I need to submit other evidences like:
1. Evidence of the history of your relationship
2. Evidence of a genuine and continuing relationship

Do we really need to provide such evidences? We are currently not living in the same place due to work condition but we are visiting each other on a weekly basis.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 9:43 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Evidence for 175 secondary applicant

It depends on how long you have been married, whether you have children together, legally married or defacto, how long have you been living apart, etc. My husband and I had been married 12 years and had 2 children together so only submitted our marriage certificate. If you've only been married 3 months but live in separate cities you may have to explain things in more detail.