Entry/Validation date 461 visa?

Old Dec 17th 2013, 7:52 pm
Just Joined

Jsolomona77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Entry/Validation date 461 visa?

Can I ask .. With and visa granted or approved do you have just 6 months to move .. I am applying under visa category 461 and I'm new to here and trying to understand everything of how it works !

Many thanks
J
Old Dec 17th 2013, 8:00 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Enter before date" after validation trip!

Originally Posted by Jsolomona77
Can I ask .. With and visa granted or approved do you have just 6 months to move .. I am applying under visa category 461 and I'm new to here and trying to understand everything of how it works !

Many thanks
J
Hi J,

I don't know much about 461 visas. With skilled migrant visas, you are usually allowed up to a year after the medicals / police checks to make a first entry, and the visa is valid for 5 years so you can come and go as often as you like until it expires. I know the 461 is valid for 5 years to, but it also seems to be a temporary visa so not sure of all the conditions attached to it - hopefully someone else can tell you more
Old Dec 17th 2013, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

Thanks so much for your reply, I simply only know what form to apply with I need to look into the conditions etc also to!

But thank you again for your help

J
Old Dec 18th 2013, 5:00 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for your reply, I simply only know what form to apply with I need to look into the conditions etc also to!

But thank you again for your help

J
I've moved you to a separate thread with the visa class in the title, someone on the same visa is more liely to see it that way

Last edited by Pollyana; Dec 21st 2013 at 2:17 am.
Old Dec 18th 2013, 5:17 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Entry/Validation date 461 visa?

Thanks
Old Dec 18th 2013, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks
J
You will have a deadline to make your first entry to Australia by, but I am pretty sure it does not mean you need to make your move. The deadline depends upon a number of factors and is different for everyone.
Old Dec 20th 2013, 10:57 pm
Just Joined

Kiwi.ozzie69 is an unknown quantity at this point

A461 will not, have a entry by date.... Well mine did not last year.... 461 is a temp visa and people above are talking about pr visas.....

P.s. apply for pr ASAP 461 has a lot of major problems long term
Old Feb 3rd 2014, 7:37 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

With the 461 you can enter Australia any time in the 5 year lifetime of the visa. You must leave Australia before the end of the 5 years unless you have applied for a new visa.

BB