ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

Old May 6th 2009, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

clairey b will become famous soon enoughclairey b will become famous soon enough
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

I really hope you hear some good news soon. Its all a complete nightmare sometimes isn't it. I know i've sent quite a few documents over via royal mail, and its really frustrating cause you can only trace it so far!! but saying that everything has always arrived and within the correct timescales, so hopefully it will be the same for you.

Will keep my fingers crossed you hear soon.

Take care

Claire xx
Old May 6th 2009, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

chrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant future

Thanks!!

how are you getting on with your application? Do you think I should call the office in Perth to see if they have recieved it...
or just wait and see...??
Old May 6th 2009, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

clairey b will become famous soon enoughclairey b will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chrisdnurse
Thanks!!

how are you getting on with your application? Do you think I should call the office in Perth to see if they have recieved it...
or just wait and see...??
Hi

Guess it wouldn't hurt to give them a quick call-at least it would put your mind at rest if they let you know it arrived safe and sound!!

My application is giving me a real headache if i'm honest. I am being sponsored by Ramsay and its just been one thing after another! They have had everything since the beginning of the year and i'm still waiting for it to be lodged! They keep coming back to me saying they need something else. Few weeks back it was yet another work statement(as they have held onto the one i gave them too long!). I emailed them last night as i had heard nothing again for a few weeks(since the previous request!), and now they have said they need proof of my registration-aaargh!!!! i sent it to them months and months ago-god knows what they have done with it. It just seems to be going on and on!! Hey ho-i guess it all comes to try us doesn't it!!!

Anyway, keep me posted if you do give them a call, and if you hear anything. Will be keeping everything crossed.

Claire xx
Old May 6th 2009, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

chrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant future

Claire thats awful. I know how frustrating it gets...Im being sponsored by the department of health WA. They lodged their application seperatley way back in November. My son was ill and had a lot of hold-ups, so only got my application off on 21st April.

What is Ramsay...? Are you a nurse? I really hope they start moving with your application...and that they send it all with a courier!!!!!!

I think I'll get up early 2mw and give them a call. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!
Old May 6th 2009, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for that!

I hope your son is better now. How old is he and how does he feel about going? I have a 12 year old son who definately does not want to go. He loved it when we went over at xmas but still wants to stay here!, but then i have got 2 girls (10 & 6) who can't wait!! kids eh!

Yeah, i'm a nurse as well. Ramsay are a private healthcare organisation, with loads of hospitals throughout oz, and they have even got some over here(but under a different name). Do you know where you will be working yet? I will be working in day surgery/endoscopy as thats what i do here, so thats ok.

When are you hoping to make the move? we were hoping for july/august but at the mo its looking more and more unlikely the more time goes by!

Anyway, fingers crossed you get some good news when you give them a call.

Claire
Old May 7th 2009, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

No news today! I'll keep you all posted if i do get through or get answer to my email. Have PM'd u Claire
Old May 14th 2009, 5:44 am
Just Joined

Lost in Oz is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, just a quick update. My employer nomination has now been approved, and we're on working day 9 since lodgement and immigration have said that they could grant the visa within days.

Hope everyone elses visa is progressing!
Old May 14th 2009, 10:08 am
Just Joined

And as if by magic. My visa has been granted!! I guess the fast tracking worked, I think 9 days is pretty quick.
Old May 14th 2009, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

OMG!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just saw this update...The lady told me on the phone that she would start processing my application today... my nomination has already been approved so am now jumping up and down in excitement hoping that mine comes soon too!!!!!
Did they send out a letter or e-mail???
Old May 14th 2009, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lost in Oz
And as if by magic. My visa has been granted!! I guess the fast tracking worked, I think 9 days is pretty quick.

CONGRATULATIONS LOST IN OZ ON YOUR VISA-THATS SUCH GREAT NEWS!

Claire xx
Old May 15th 2009, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

dpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to all

Well done everyone so far!
I am now 13th working day post-lodgement. Medicals expire a week today- fingernails suitably bitten!

Did you find things got moving quicker if you phoned or do the department prefer to be left alone?
Old May 15th 2009, 5:18 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by chrisdnurse
OMG!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just saw this update...The lady told me on the phone that she would start processing my application today... my nomination has already been approved so am now jumping up and down in excitement hoping that mine comes soon too!!!!!
Did they send out a letter or e-mail???
I got a phone call to say congratulations, then an e-mail.
Old May 15th 2009, 5:20 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dpande
I am now 13th working day post-lodgement. Medicals expire a week today- fingernails suitably bitten!

Did you find things got moving quicker if you phoned or do the department prefer to be left alone?
I don't think it matters what you do, they will issue it when they want to. You shouldn't be too far away now.

Good luck.
Old May 15th 2009, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dpande

Hey! Just to let u know...I was so worried as my employer nomination expired on 8th May...I thought my application was gonna be cancelled or maybe even lost in the post. I rang the Perth office to find out if they had recieved my application (they hadnt taken any money or sent me anything) so when I rang the lady told me that my application is still valid as they recieved it before the expiry date. So, if they've taken ur money and are now processing ur visa then im sure ur medicals will be valid. Arent meds valid for one year...?

Good Luck!!
Old May 16th 2009, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

dpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to all

Thanks- Employer nomination is something that could be confirmed by them just ringing your employer and asking 'Are you still sponsoring him/her', but I'm not too sure if they let medicals go as easily. They were done on 22nd May 2008 so they should be expiring this Friday?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.