ENS 121 Visa

Old May 21st 2007, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

Bobby1 will become famous soon enough
Default ENS 121 Visa

Hello,
I am in the final stage off my visa application. I am a nurse and awaiting registration with the QNC. I have been told by my case worker that my visa should be processed by end of July, but it all depends on QNC as they are taking approx 8 weeks to register nurses. With all this in mind I have relatives in Sydney and thought about visiting them at beginning of July and staying for 6 weeks or so. If my visa came through while there then I would remain. Would my family and I being in Australia affect my visa application? Does anyone know?
Thanks
Old May 21st 2007, 8:17 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ENS 121 Visa

Originally Posted by Bobby1
Hello,
I am in the final stage off my visa application. I am a nurse and awaiting registration with the QNC. I have been told by my case worker that my visa should be processed by end of July, but it all depends on QNC as they are taking approx 8 weeks to register nurses. With all this in mind I have relatives in Sydney and thought about visiting them at beginning of July and staying for 6 weeks or so. If my visa came through while there then I would remain. Would my family and I being in Australia affect my visa application? Does anyone know?
Thanks
Hi Bobby,

As you're applying for an offshore visa you'd need to go offshore for the grant. So ok to visit Sydney as long as you're up for a short holiday in Auckland or Bali, for instance. This is one reason why it's often a good idea to lodge the ENS nomination and visa application separately. You could have lodged an onshore application, in fact you possibly still could if you want to throw another visa application charge at it.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old May 21st 2007, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Bobby1 will become famous soon enough

Thank you George. We also have relatives in New Zealand, who we were possibly thinking of visiting as well. If we were to visit them would it be possible? or would we still have to come back to England for visa to be granted.
Old May 22nd 2007, 1:24 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bobby1
Thank you George. We also have relatives in New Zealand, who we were possibly thinking of visiting as well. If we were to visit them would it be possible? or would we still have to come back to England for visa to be granted.
Your visa could be granted while you are in New Zealand and evidenced at the Australian Consulate General, Auckland.