enquiry question

Old May 8th 2009, 4:57 am
Banned

manish123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default enquiry question

my case officer asked some question from my employer regarding my job through telephone and in a few second he call me and askk some simmilar question and tried to match wording of me and my employer. he ask approximately 8 question but match question only 5. is it a series matter.
Old May 8th 2009, 5:28 am
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice
Default Re: enquiry question

Originally Posted by manish123
my case officer asked some question from my employer regarding my job through telephone and in a few second he call me and askk some simmilar question and tried to match wording of me and my employer. he ask approximately 8 question but match question only 5. is it a series matter.
@manish
hope what you and your employer said dont contradict each other...

by the way...your CO directly called ...from Australia?...or someone from the australian embassy in your country called?
Old May 8th 2009, 5:29 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ajt
@manish
hope what you and your employer said dont contradict each other...

by the way...your CO directly called ...from Australia?...or someone from the australian embassy in your country called?
If then DIAC will ruin my present job
Old May 8th 2009, 5:41 am
ajt
Forum Regular

ajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really niceajt is just really nice

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
If then DIAC will ruin my present job
Old May 8th 2009, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ajt
Will they called from Oz? could you explain bit futher?
Old May 8th 2009, 5:44 am
ajt
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Will they called from Oz? could you explain bit futher?
in some cases job verification is done over the phone...
Old May 8th 2009, 5:58 am
ajt
Forum Regular

@ manish

if u dont mind please tell...what type of questions were asked??
Old May 8th 2009, 6:09 am
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Manish,

It all depends what the questions were? Can you please share the questions?

Regards,
Old May 8th 2009, 10:28 pm
Banned

Milano007 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think, Official of Australian High Commission has made a call to ur employer and u also. If CO is not satisfied then he may send ur file for further checks e.g Work place checks etc. Wud u mind telling us which questions were not matched?
Old May 11th 2009, 6:54 am
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of

We'd all like to know what questions they asked you and your employer.

Also, let us know how your Visa application went.

You have got lots of help manish, now help some of us.
Old May 11th 2009, 8:18 am
Just Joined

c_vaseer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

The sort of questions the CO or embassy would have asked would have been generic. To confirm his employment there, period of employment, positions held at the business, and detail on the duties performed.

Fairly generic questions I would say simply to check what information has been given in the application, or to clarify some points. There may of course have been specific issues the CO wanted further detail on.

As for whether it is a serious matter that some answers didn't match, Manish that would depend upon what questions your responses didnt' match to.

Kind Regards

Christine Vaseer
Old May 14th 2009, 4:06 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by c_vaseer
Hi

The sort of questions the CO or embassy would have asked would have been generic. To confirm his employment there, period of employment, positions held at the business, and detail on the duties performed.

Fairly generic questions I would say simply to check what information has been given in the application, or to clarify some points. There may of course have been specific issues the CO wanted further detail on.

As for whether it is a serious matter that some answers didn't match, Manish that would depend upon what questions your responses didnt' match to.

Kind Regards

Christine Vaseer
thaks for reply. i have other question regarding my friend.my friend is a electrician .he is a only one employ in electrical shop.co asked (telephonic)from him how many employ work there.then he said that only me.is one employ in one shop is a problem for visa.pls tel me briefly because he is vey tence at this time.
Old May 14th 2009, 4:13 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

thaks for reply. i have other question regarding my friend.my friend is a electrician .he is a only one employ in electrical shop.co asked (telephonic)from him how many employ work there.then he said that only me.is one employ in one shop is a problem for visa.pls tel me briefly because he is vey tence at this time.
As long as he answered honestly thats all he can do. I don't really see why the fact that the shop only employs one peron can be a problem for getting a visa as long as he has stated that all the way thorough and not claimed something liek "supervision of other employees in shop".
Old May 14th 2009, 5:26 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Pollyana
As long as he answered honestly thats all he can do. I don't really see why the fact that the shop only employs one peron can be a problem for getting a visa as long as he has stated that all the way thorough and not claimed something liek "supervision of other employees in shop".
thanks for reply
Old May 21st 2009, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

water man will become famous soon enough

i want to discuss with you regarding ur job verification?
what is ur occupation code?
May 3rd was sunday (Holiday)
was it over Phone from New delhi ?
you have written earlier that your case officer has called u and ur employer
can you pls clarify whether the call was from New delhi?
Please get in touch with my email to discuss this matter further

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.