English Language Tuition - Help

Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:34 am
Just Joined

sohailkhalid786 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default English Language Tuition - Help

Hi Guys

I moved to Australia on a Skilled Migrant Visa in June 2004. Had to pay AUSD2560 for wifey's English Language Tuition fee as her IELTs score was less.

Wife was pregnant when we moved in and gave birth to a baby in January 2005. We registered for her at AMES and they say that they will let us know when they have a childcare position available.

Haven't heard from AMES since then as they claim that they still don't have a place at the childcare. I am due for citizenship application in June 2006. My question is

1) If AMES can't find a place by then, can we still apply for citizenship, even if she hasn't attended the English Language Tuition course?

2) Will her attending or not attending the English Language course affect the citizenship application?. She can speak/understand English well. In fact at home we speak English as we are from different countries. But she just can't get the IELTS score.

Your help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Cheers!
Sohail