Employment letter Verification

Old Jul 26th 2005, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

eagle1235 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Please Help me: Employment letter Verification

Hi everyone

Today my ex-employer called me and told that two persons from Australian High commission came to his office and asked for verification of my reference letter. My ex-employer says he verified the reference letter and said to them that he has issued this and that I have been working there as chief accountant. But those people demanded my personal file, which my employer says he did not show to them claiming that he, has not maintained anything due to tax authorities interference. He, however, told them that he could give affidavit he has issued this certificate and that I have been working in his factory as chief accountant. After that those people left his office I don’t not whether they were satisfied or not. Please any one can tell me whether they will verify my refence letter or not? I am little bit worried.

Regards
eagle
Gujrat

Last edited by eagle1235; Jul 26th 2005 at 1:24 pm.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 1:55 pm
jimmy

jimmy011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Please Help me: Employment letter Verification

hi,
can you tell in detail what actually happenned during their visit. but your employer could have shown them some compay work indicating your contribution. did he showed anything like this. can you tell ur timeline.
cheers
jimmy

Last edited by jimmy011; Jul 26th 2005 at 1:58 pm.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

blue28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you tell as where are you from? and your timeline...
Good luck!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

s_saletic is an unknown quantity at this point

I have similar experience. Two guys from AU Embassy came to my ex-employer some 45 days ago and asked for my personal file. I do not know what they talked about, and what they found in my file, but I believe that they are satisfied because we got the Visa...

I have heard that they have a habit to ask some stupidities sometimes, like: does he like to argue, does he organized some kind of social events in the company, etc...
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Jaspal singh is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by eagle1235
Hi everyone

Today my ex-employer called me and told that two persons from Australian High commission came to his office and asked for verification of my reference letter. My ex-employer says he verified the reference letter and said to them that he has issued this and that I have been working there as chief accountant. But those people demanded my personal file, which my employer says he did not show to them claiming that he, has not maintained anything due to tax authorities interference. He, however, told them that he could give affidavit he has issued this certificate and that I have been working in his factory as chief accountant. After that those people left his office I don’t not whether they were satisfied or not. Please any one can tell me whether they will verify my refence letter or not? I am little bit worried.

Regards
eagle
Gujrat
Dear Eagle,
You did'nt share your timeline. Austimeline says that you are from Pakistan. Right? Can you please tell something in details what exactly happned? Why they went to your ex-employer & why not your present employer? Your employer could have shown them some other proof of your working there, like how they paid you your salary (pay slip vouchers) or attendence register etc. Anyway, wish you all the best & keep us posted.
JASPAL SINGH.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: Please Help me: Employment letter Verification

Originally Posted by s_saletic
I have similar experience. Two guys from AU Embassy came to my ex-employer some 45 days ago and asked for my personal file. I do not know what they talked about, and what they found in my file, but I believe that they are satisfied because we got the Visa...

I have heard that they have a habit to ask some stupidities sometimes, like: does he like to argue, does he organized some kind of social events in the company, etc...
Hi everone

They asked about my salary slips, tax payemts proof. My employer my salary was below taxable limit so I dont have any tax payment proofs and salary is paid in cash. I am from region 2. Most of firms do not maintain any record to avoid taxation.

regards
eagle
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: Please Help me: Employment letter Verification

Hi everone

They asked about my salary slips, tax payemts proof. My employer my salary was below taxable limit so I dont have any tax payment proofs and salary is paid in cash. I am from region 2. Most of firms do not maintain any record to avoid taxation.

regards
eagle
Hi Jaspal Singh.

When I applied in december 2004 , my reference letter "implied" that my work experience is untill 30th june 2004 as it was saisfying DIMIA''s requiremtns regarding work experiene, Should I had informed DIMIA that I am out of job now a days?

My lonely and ex-employer was maintaing my personal file containg pay slips, appointment lette my resignation but some how He did not show these details to them. I have a copy of all hese. Will DIMIA give me opportunity to show this?

Does my ex-employer's affidavit to DIMIA that he has issued this cerificate will satisfy DIMIA? yes I am from Pakistan

Please comment
eagle
Old Jul 27th 2005, 1:41 am
jimmy

jimmy011 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi eagle,
you said your employer told them he not mantained your salary record. then how can you send it now because when the immigration authorities asked he said he not mantained.
do you mean to say that record was there but your employer not showed them for tax reasons. but if you send these to them now they will definately be in doubt from where how you now got salary slips because they will say when they asked your employer there was nothing like this with him.
so i think sending these at this stage will not help.what you do is just send them some solid proofs indicating you worked there like copies of old file letters or some project you worked.
can you tell what else they asked to your employer were there any arguments. best of luck
cheers
jimmy
Old Jul 27th 2005, 1:56 am
Just Joined

kimosavi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi you all. It's a bit worring what you all say. What if one of my exemployers has a thing wanting to get out of his chest and decides to do it at that exact time when the people from the autralian embassy are asking question about me???

well, I'd like to ask if the australian embassy just drop by the workplace or call to make an appointment and schedule a formal visit...

good luck to all of you, and may the visa be with you...
Old Jul 27th 2005, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

Jaspal singh is on a distinguished road

Hi Jaspal Singh.

When I applied in december 2004 , my reference letter "implied" that my work experience is untill 30th june 2004 as it was saisfying DIMIA''s requiremtns regarding work experiene, Should I had informed DIMIA that I am out of job now a days?

My lonely and ex-employer was maintaing my personal file containg pay slips, appointment lette my resignation but some how He did not show these details to them. I have a copy of all hese. Will DIMIA give me opportunity to show this?

Does my ex-employer's affidavit to DIMIA that he has issued this cerificate will satisfy DIMIA? yes I am from Pakistan

Please comment
eagle
Dear Eagle,
I think the DIMIA will defenitely give you a chance to prove. Secondly, once the employer is agreeing that this person has worked with us & that the employer's reference letter is genuine & that they have issued it, the australian high commission should believe it. It should not be mandatory for a company to comply with aus. high commision people to show their company records for their personal reasons. On the other hand, there should be some documents relating to your working in their records which shows that you have been working there.
Also , the recent work experience says that you should have worked for 12 months in the last 18 months, so even if you are unemployed now & your recent work experience is proved, you should not worry.
Wish you all the best & keep us posted.
JASPAL SINGH.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:24 am
Just Joined

bignoselives has a spectacular aura aboutbignoselives has a spectacular aura aboutbignoselives has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone

regards
eagle
Gujrat
If i had a pound for when a person from your part of the world posted a topic starting with the words 'people from Australia turned up at my ex employers and couldnt find any evidence of me working there' i could buy me a visa
Old Jul 27th 2005, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bignoselives
If i had a pound for when a person from your part of the world posted a topic starting with the words 'people from Australia turned up at my ex employers and couldnt find any evidence of me working there' i could buy me a visa
Hi Jimmy011

What I mean is that I have some personal record with me like some pay slips, my appointment letter, a leave grant letter.Should DIMIA pealize me if my ex-employer for any reason does not show anything to australian high commission?

and thank your all for your support at this time for me.
regards
eagle
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

John Potter is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Please Help me: Employment letter Verification

Hi Jimmy011

What I mean is that I have some personal record with me like some pay slips, my appointment letter, a leave grant letter.Should DIMIA pealize me if my ex-employer for any reason does not show anything to australian high commission?

and thank your all for your support at this time for me.
regards
eagle
Yes good question.

Do we depend on the goodwill of our ex-employer ?
Do they still have a big influence on our lives, meaning that they can influence the decision of the migration authorities ?

Thank you all.

Cheers,

John
Old Oct 4th 2005, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

caringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone

Regards
eagle
Gujrat
Dear Eagle,
hope things are moving in right direction for you. Can you please let me know at which stage of your application did AHC ran this check? i have sent my pcc,meds and 1022 and now waiting for the grant letter but so far no verification checks have been run on me. i am a contract employee in a government organisation and have taken an NOC before applying. what was your last nature of job?