employer sponsored 121

Old Aug 23rd 2010, 7:48 am

Lily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really nice
Default employer sponsored 121

hi
i have searched but cant find exactly what i am looking for.
if OH got the employer sponsored 121- what does that mean?
is it permanent residency?
does it expire?
do you get returning residents status?
is healthcare free?
is maternity care free?
any other good/bad points please because i am kind of going around in circles with it all and getting totally confused!
cheers
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 7:50 am

Lily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really niceLily77cat is just really nice
Default Re: employer sponsored 121

oh and how long does it take to get?
cheers
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 8:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: employer sponsored 121

No-one can answer the timeline question, thats not an exact science

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/ens/

Its a permanent residnet visa which gives you the right to live in Aus indefinitely. If you wish to leave and re-enter after 5 years you need a RRV or citizenship, but until then you can leave and re-enter on your PR visa.

You and your family are entitled to medicare. If you check out the main Aus forums there are lots of threads in there about medicare and maternity care
There is also a Wiki entry on the subject.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Healthcare_in_Australia