Employer reference template

Old Jan 21st 2006, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Employer reference template

Hi, I,m at the point where I need to start getting some references from my previous employers.

I gather they are not the "he's a very nice chap" type, but more like stating my duties, hours of work, length of service type.

Can anyone send my a sample of what they have had accepted or a template of one.

I am applying for a skilled visa as a toolmaker.

Please send anything you have to [email protected]

Many thanks in advance
Old Jan 21st 2006, 10:55 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Employer reference template

Originally Posted by jazzys
Hi, I,m at the point where I need to start getting some references from my previous employers.

I gather they are not the "he's a very nice chap" type, but more like stating my duties, hours of work, length of service type.

Can anyone send my a sample of what they have had accepted or a template of one.

Many thanks in advance
sent ours
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 11:09 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jazzys

Many thanks in advance

sent some hope it helps

Martin
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 2:10 pm
Cherry's

Melmike will become famous soon enoughMelmike will become famous soon enough

Hi,
I'm in the same predicament as Jazzys.

Jonah's Mummy and Martin, I'll be thankful if you guys could send me the templates as well, to [email protected]

Many thanks.
Mike
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

dedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the roughdedrei is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Melmike
Hi,
I'm in the same predicament as Jazzys.

Jonah's Mummy and Martin, I'll be thankful if you guys could send me the templates as well, to [email protected]

Many thanks.
Mike
Would you send me one as well. [email protected]

Thanks so much.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

brutus has a brilliant futurebrutus has a brilliant futurebrutus has a brilliant futurebrutus has a brilliant futurebrutus has a brilliant futurebrutus has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dedrei
Would you send me one as well. [email protected]

Thanks so much.
And me if possible,
Thanks

[email protected]
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 9:16 am
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brutus
And me if possible,
Thanks

[email protected]
would someone do a Cut&Paste into a thread so we can all have a look? I'd appreciate it as well!
(will send karma )
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 1:06 pm
Leigh

Jonah's Mummy (Claire), I'll be thankful if you could send me the
templates as well, to [email protected].

Many thanks Leigh and John mcCormick

Old Jan 23rd 2006, 2:32 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
would someone do a Cut&Paste into a thread so we can all have a look? I'd appreciate it as well!
(will send karma )
OS - send me your email via PM & I will email them...
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE FORMAT FOR A CONFIRMATION OF EMPLOYMENT SHOWING THE DETAIL WE NEED. YOU CAN THEN PROVIDE THIS AS AN EXAMPLE TO YOUR EMPLOYER.

LETTERHEAD

DATE

RE: enter name

This is to confirm that FULL NAME has worked with us at NAME OF COMPANY of ADDRESS since MONTH/YEAR . He is employed by us as a FULL TIME/PART TIME, JOB TITLE working approximately ______hours per week. His normal hours of work are _TIME am to TIME pm days per week.

OPTIONAL

_ NAME is an excellent employee and we will be sorry to see him go. We wish him well with his plans on moving to COUNTRY . I would happily re-employ ____NAME for his quality of workmanship and can recommend him to any future employer.

Yours truly,

NAME
TITLE

PHONE NUMBER