Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Emp. Ref...what Are The Docs Required?, Workplace authentication.....

Emp. Ref...what Are The Docs Required?, Workplace authentication.....

Old Jul 28th 2008, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Exclamation Emp. Ref...what Are The Docs Required?, Workplace authentication.....

Hey folks,

Question 1: What are the chances of conduction employment verification by CO.
I gave the following:
1. Employment reference letter
2. Affidavit from Notary public/Advocate stating that employment and it's references are genuine and stated all the employment reference details in it again
3. Salary Vouchers 3 from each year ('04, '05, '06, '07) and all from 2008
4. Bank statement in which salary is being transferred
5. Work place photos from inside and outside
6. NOC letter for migration; signed by the GM
7. Appraisal Letter
8. Company's Profile
9. Company's Brochure
10. Appointment Letter
11. Account Maintenance Certificate (by the bank) stating that account is maintained by XXX satisfactorily and the balance till date is XXX.

Question 2: Can someone tell number wise as to what possibly can be employment references in order to make case strong?

Forumers, please help! Also, would apprecaite if Pollyana can answer. Thanks!
Old Jul 28th 2008, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

PuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nice
Default Re: Emp. Ref...what Are The Docs Required?, Workplace authentication.....

Originally Posted by boycot123
Hey folks,

I gave the following:
2. Affidavit from Notary public/Advocate stating that employment and it's references are genuine and stated all the employment reference details in it again
7. Appraisal Letter
8. Company's Profile
9. Company's Brochure
10. Appointment Letter
11. Account Maintenance Certificate (by the bank) stating that account is maintained by XXX satisfactorily and the balance till date is XXX.

Question 2: Can someone tell number wise as to what possibly can be employment references in order to make case strong?

Think u should be fine, but since u r from a high risk country and have never filed IT Returns, be prepared for a telephonic verification at the least as u have filed for a SIR visa. However if u would have been a tradesperson from a HR country then there would have been 100% employment verification and the Immigration people would have even asked u to demonstrate the taks u perform in front of them.

But yes, i think for a sir visa from a HR country there would definitely be verification until and unless u work for a reputed MNC.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: Emp. Ref...what Are The Docs Required?, Workplace authentication.....

Thanks PuneetGaba,

Awaiting your reply Pollyana.

Cheers!
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:23 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Emp. Ref...what Are The Docs Required?, Workplace authentication.....

Hey folks,

I gave the following:
7. Appraisal Letter
8. Company's Profile
9. Company's Brochure
10. Appointment Letter

I'm very flattered to see you awaiting my answer, but as I actually emigrated on a Spouse Visa I had no employment checks at all and don't really have anything to add to the thread.
I came from a low risk country - the UK - and my employment status had absolutely no value towards helping me to get a visa.

Sorry I can't help, but you really should be looking for info from people from a similar status country, going for the same visa type as you.

Last edited by Pollyana; Jul 29th 2008 at 12:25 pm.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I'm very flattered to see you awaiting my answer, but as I actually emigrated on a Spouse Visa I had no employment checks at all and don't really have anything to add to the thread.
I came from a low risk country - the UK - and my employment status had absolutely no value towards helping me to get a visa.

Sorry I can't help, but you really should be looking for info from people from a similar status country, going for the same visa type as you.
I tried but no one actually gave the answer I was looking for. It really doesn't matter, if a person belongs to HR or LR country, when we talk about workplace check. They are done if CO wants to and if he doesn't then they don't conduct it.

Ref: as to why I asked your help, well, you being senior member, I thought you might be having some of the experiences that you could share and also, you've been in this forum for long, so I thought why not give you a try.

Well, all I can say here is I'm sorry to be a bother

Cheers!
Old Jul 29th 2008, 1:57 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I tried but no one actually gave the answer I was looking for. It really doesn't matter, if a person belongs to HR or LR country, when we talk about workplace check. They are done if CO wants to and if he doesn't then they don't conduct it.

Ref: as to why I asked your help, well, you being senior member, I thought you might be having some of the experiences that you could share and also, you've been in this forum for long, so I thought why not give you a try.

Cheers!
My point is that I came on a Spouse Visa. This has no involvement with employment checks or skills assessments/visas, and in order to give any advice I would have to do the same as you - trawl the forum looking for posters who do have experiences fitting your questions.

I can't comment on your points because I don't have the knowledge, I'm sorry. This is the same reason why I give very little advice to people migrating on skills visas - I have no personal experience of the process.
Re your comment about high risk/low risk countries - it does actually make a difference. More checks are made in high risk countries, agents have stated this in the past. This being a forum predominantly peopled by Brits, who are considered low risk, there are not many experiences of workplace checks on here.
I can only suggest that you search back through previous pages - I know there are a few experiences somewhere of workplace checks, but not many.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

PuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nice

Cheers!
Dont worry mate. U should be fine. U have done ur homework well and submitted all the documents that u possibally could, except the IT Retuns. I m not too aware of how u file returns in Pakistan, but i India u even if u r below the income tax threshold like in ur case, u can still file returns showing as to how much u have earned during the current financial year. If u could do this in ur country it would be great and make ur case more authentic. Also get a bank statement of the current account of ur employer, which would make it clear that u r on the pay rolls of ur company.

All said and done, if u r a genuine applicant( which i m sure u r) then just chill and take it easy. Dont let things that r not in ur hands bother u too much.

Cheers & Sunshine.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you Puneet and Pollyana for your replies.

Cheers!