dreams shattered

Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:26 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dreams shattered

Originally Posted by yorkshirerosie
I think I am getting a headache, all your help is great but these TRA's and c+G??? I really don't get it. If I explain what it is that I want to do and how I understand it to work , will an agent in Oz take over for me and basically do all the work ( of course that is what we pay for isn't it?). It does sems like a good option and prob the only option. I didn't read anywhere about the $45k sponsorship though I thought it was $1380 non refundable and then another installment on completion. So basically any good agent in Oz (Mr Lombard!) will know the ins and outs to the and ba able to advise me accordingly???
The 45k is the minimum that you can earn if that's what you meen
$1380 is the agent fee.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

yorkshirerosie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dreams shattered

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
The 45k is the minimum that you can earn if that's what you meen
$1380 is the agent fee.
Oh right, that sounds better!