down under live uk

Old Nov 18th 2009, 10:41 am
Just Joined

sryan_2702 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default down under live uk

I have been lookin at www.downunderlive.co.uk and the show that they have comin up in January in London, I was wondering if anyone was going to this or have heard anything about it as I am thinking of purchasing tickets.
Old Nov 18th 2009, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

garyp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of lightgaryp is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: down under live uk

Hi,
Went last year at Earls court. Nice excuse for a weekend away but dissapointed with info on offer. I have learnt just as much on here and through my own research. think there was a previous thread about this. search for down under live and see what comes up.
gary