Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

DOING VETASSESSE ASSESSMENT TODAY ERRRRRR!!!!

DOING VETASSESSE ASSESSMENT TODAY ERRRRRR!!!!

Old Feb 16th 2009, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

LINZI32 is on a distinguished road
Default DOING VETASSESSE ASSESSMENT TODAY ERRRRRR!!!!

Just thought i would write a little note my OH is doing his practical assessment today for a Joiner and is very worried and will be even more worried until the results come thru that door. I cant wait till he gets home and see how hes gone on....scary :curse:
Old Feb 16th 2009, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

timmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nice
Default Re: DOING VETASSESSE ASSESSMENT TODAY ERRRRRR!!!!

Originally Posted by LINZI32
Just thought i would write a little note my OH is doing his practical assessment today for a Joiner and is very worried and will be even more worried until the results come thru that door. I cant wait till he gets home and see how hes gone on....scary :curse:
good luck,fingers crossed for you
Old Feb 16th 2009, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

Wal74 will become famous soon enoughWal74 will become famous soon enough

Hi Linzi32

I wish your OH all the best and fingers crossed. I know how you feel OH did the Motor Mechanic in July 08.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

ronnie98 will become famous soon enough

Hope all went well
Old Feb 16th 2009, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for all you comments, am still bloody waiting for him to walk thru the door and were only 20 mins from the college were its being held..come on !!!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Ben&Steph2009 is a jewel in the roughBen&Steph2009 is a jewel in the roughBen&Steph2009 is a jewel in the roughBen&Steph2009 is a jewel in the rough

Hi LINZI32

sending you loads of luck!!!!.....

my OH took his carpentry practical in july (failed) but then retook in Oct and passed yipee
I seriously know how stressful this is so all the best and let us know how he got on!

Stephi
x
Old Feb 16th 2009, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Steph, How quick do you get to know the results??? Do you find out by email or post???
Old Feb 17th 2009, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Ben&Steph2009 is a jewel in the roughBen&Steph2009 is a jewel in the roughBen&Steph2009 is a jewel in the roughBen&Steph2009 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Steph, How quick do you get to know the results??? Do you find out by email or post???
morning Linzi.......

well Ben took the test on 31st Oct and our agent sent us an email on 17th November so wasn't too much of a wait before we found out

all the best!
x
Old Feb 17th 2009, 9:09 am
Account Closed

jon.n.bec is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Linzi

How did it go, is he confident that he did ok?, fingers crossed he passes

Bec
Old Feb 17th 2009, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Yeh he thinks he will do ok, but hey you never know, said he answered all the questions just go stuck on one, but cant remember what he said but he said its something Joiners dont do over here and if he did it in Oz would need to go on a one day course for it. Well we will just wait and will let you all know...in hopefull about 2 weeks ish !!
Old Feb 19th 2009, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Just thought i would let you all know my husband passed his assessment, got the results about an hour ago....yipppeeeee, another weight off our shoulders, thanks for all you king wishes
Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

timmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nicetimmins family is just really nice

Just thought i would let you all know my husband passed his assessment, got the results about an hour ago....yipppeeeee, another weight off our shoulders, thanks for all you king wishes
well done
bet that brought a sigh of relief
when do you plan on lodging your application ?
Old Feb 19th 2009, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations! My OH passed his second attempt at the electricians practical on monday too!

Glad that is finally over. Now for the rest of the journey. Just waiting for that all important letter....
Old Feb 19th 2009, 6:18 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Talking Re: DOING VETASSESSE ASSESSMENT TODAY ERRRRRR!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
OH has his practical in April so it's encouraging to see passes from the Feb lot already appearing
Old Feb 19th 2009, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by timmins family
well done
bet that brought a sigh of relief
when do you plan on lodging your application ?
Brought a sign of relief your not wrong there my husbands not slept for weeks. I have already filled all the other god knows how many forms in already i am just waiting for my two sons upto date passports coming back so anytime in the next three weeks hopefully.

Do you know how long it takes after that???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.