Does ANYBODY know??

Old Apr 18th 2013, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

Rich01276 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jump to 186 with diffrent 457's?

Hi,

I have worked with an employer for over 2 years who is willing to sponsor me for the jump from a 457 visa to PR with the ENS 186 visa.

But here's a problem I have held 2 different 457 visas. To start with I was a secondary applicant, but for the last 11 months I have been the primary applicant.

Strictly speaking I think I qualify. But I get a different answer depending on which migration agent i ask, or which person at the immigration office I speak to.

Ahh! not wishing to throw the application fees away - has anybody been in this position? was it granted or refused?

Any assistance is appreciated.

Last edited by Rich01276; Apr 18th 2013 at 5:42 pm.
Old Apr 18th 2013, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does ANYBODY know??

If you can pass a skills assessment then you can apply once you have it. If not, you need to wait until you have been with your employer for two years.
Old Apr 19th 2013, 12:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does ANYBODY know??

As above, you very clearly do not qualify under the transition stream. But if you pass a skills assessment the direct stream might work for you.