Does any one have NAATI sample test?

Old Jan 6th 2007, 5:13 am
Banned

Sammy2006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Does any one have NAATI sample test?

Hi guys. I was wondering if any one has a pdf/scanned/document file of a sample NAATI translation test? Would be very thankful if any could e-mail it to Address removed Thanks.

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 6th 2007 at 7:08 am. Reason: Please contact member via the forum - posting of email addresses is not allowed
Old Jan 6th 2007, 6:44 am

sush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud ofsush-jpn has much to be proud of
Post Re: Does any one have NAATI sample test?

HI!

What language are you taking? I suggest you get a sample kit from NAATI if you're taking it. You have to answer ethics questions as well...for that you need to go through the code of ethics booklet that comes with the kit. I'm an accredited translator but my working language is Japanese

Good luck!

Sush