Please help : Documents need to submit ASSESSING AUTHORITY

Authority : Engineer Australia,
Independent Sub Class 189

Please guide ....
Old Dec 31st 2013, 7:53 am
Just Joined

safder sami is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Documents required for Assessing authority

Share Documents Check List need to submit for immigration to Australia for Electronic Engineer if they have equivalent degree and same working experience..
Old Dec 31st 2013, 10:23 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by safder sami
Please help : Documents need to submit ASSESSING AUTHORITY

Authority : Engineer Australia,
Independent Sub Class 189

Please guide ....
Share Documents Check List need to submit for immigration to Australia for Electronic Engineer if they have equivalent degree and same working experience..
Have you checked the Engineers Australia website for them?
Old Jan 1st 2014, 8:16 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Have you checked the Engineers Australia website for them?
YEs, but i didn't find , although I found the documents that would be submit to EOI..

One more thing : for Assessment of my Elegibility from Assessing authority Engineers Australia, I need to Show IELTS aslo?Or It would be show at the time of EOI?
Thanks & REgards,
Old Jan 1st 2014, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

RURUS is an unknown quantity at this point

YEs, but i didn't find , although I found the documents that would be submit to EOI..

One more thing : for Assessment of my Elegibility from Assessing authority Engineers Australia, I need to Show IELTS aslo?Or It would be show at the time of EOI?
Thanks & REgards,
I need to Show IELTS aslo
Yes. The requirements are all on the Engineers Australia website.
Old Jan 7th 2014, 5:53 am
Just Joined

Default Help with documents required

Hi!
Can any one guide me for the prepation of documents that would be required for assessment although I have selected my occupation and opints and elegible for 189 independent visa according to me,
Now what to do next please explain clearly I am confusing for assessment and I am non- recognize Engineer ( I have done MSc Electronics and more than 3 years Experience in the same field)..
So before contact Engineer Australia I have to Assessst My documents some where else or just Send my documents to EA..

Regards..
Old Jan 7th 2014, 6:01 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with documents required

Hi!
Can any one guide me for the prepation of documents that would be required for assessment although I have selected my occupation and opints and elegible for 189 independent visa according to me,
Now what to do next please explain clearly I am confusing for assessment and I am non- recognize Engineer ( I have done MSc Electronics and more than 3 years Experience in the same field)..
So before contact Engineer Australia I have to Assessst My documents some where else or just Send my documents to EA..

Regards..
I've moved your post to it's own thread as it was not relevant to the thread you posted in. Check out the EA website for what they require.
Old Jan 7th 2014, 8:27 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Invited to apply for 189 visa

Please help me for starting process of Skilled subclass-189 with details that would be clean and clear for understanding..

I have selected my Occupation by reading job description : Electronics Engineer
Because ( I have done MSc Electronics and more than 3 years experience in the same field).
I have completed my documents and certified also..
Also find my assessing authority (EA).

1. What would be the next step that I need to do?
2. COnfuse to make CDR
3. If I complete my all documents, I need to assesst from somewhere else or direct send to Engineer Australia?
please helppppppppppppppp

Last edited by safder sami; Jan 7th 2014 at 8:44 am.
Old Jan 7th 2014, 8:33 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Invited to apply for 189 visa

Please help me for starting process of Skilled subclass-189 with details that would be clean and clear for understanding..

I have select my Occupation : Electronics Engineer
Because ( I have done MSc Electronics and more than 3 years experience in the same field).
I have completed my documents and certified also..
What would be the next step that I need to do?

Now COnfuse to make CDR also.. please helppppppppppppppp
I've put all you repeats in the same thread. Have you looked at the EA website?
Old Jan 8th 2014, 5:18 am
Just Joined

Where is mentioned thread?
Old Jan 8th 2014, 5:24 am

All the different questions are threads - if you are looking at a whole forum, the list of threads are shown with the most recent being the first after any sticky threads at the top of the list.

If you are inside a thread looking at posts, the thread title is given near the top of the page below the button bars.

Individual posts within a thread will reference the thread title unless they have been moved from another thread.

Clicking reply or quoting a post will put the new post in the thread you are viewing. Clicking post new thread will create a new topic

Does that help?
Old Jan 8th 2014, 8:07 am
Lost in the antipodes

msmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond repute

Start here: https://www.engineersaustralia.org.a...lls-assessment

If you are from a non-Accord university you will need to complete a CDR. If you look on page 3 (https://www.engineersaustralia.org.a...ation_form.pdf), there is a checklist of documents you will need to supply:
  • Checklist for Competency Demonstration Report (CDR)
  • Completed Application Form, with passport-style photo
  • Application fee
  • Form to appoint person to act as agent [if necessary]
  • Certified true copy of passport bio-data page only (not the complete passport), and English language translation (if not English)
  • [Where this is not available, a copy of your Birth Certificate and/or National Identity Card may be acceptable in lieu]
  • Certified true copy of name change document [if necessary]
  • Original English language test (IELTS) result [if necessary]. You must arrange this to be forwarded directly to Engineers Australia from the Test Centre.
  • Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume
  • Certified true copy of academic testamur(s).
  • Certified true copies of academic transcripts(s)
  • Certified evidence of registration under the relevant licensing authority in the country in which you are practising [if necessary] eg Philippine Regulations Commission
  • Certified documentary evidence of employment [must be provided if you have relevant work experience of 12 months or more, or if the work experience provides a basis of a career episode(s)]
  • An account of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
  • CDR Declaration Page
  • Three Career Episodes
  • Summary Statement of evidence for the competency elements
  • English language translations of above, where applicable
  • Relevant Skilled Employment (Optional Service); period of employment, job title, main five (5) duties, full or part-time (hours/week)
  • Overseas PhD (Optional Service); Certified copy of PhD testamur, thesis abstract, list of examiners, list of publications
Old Jan 8th 2014, 10:32 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

The threads in question have been merged into one thread (into this thread). Firstly, it makes it easier for people to answer your questions if they're on the same topic & in the same place, and secondly, it makes the forum a little bit tidier.
Old Jan 11th 2014, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

Can any one guide me,

I suppose to send my details to Engineers Australia for assessment of my Trade, I dont have IELTS point but I am preparing for that.

Shall I Send my english competency certificate that I got from my university after completion of my Masters degree.
Old Jan 11th 2014, 5:46 pm

Can any one guide me,

I suppose to send my details to Engineers Australia for assessment of my Trade, I dont have IELTS point but I am preparing for that.

Shall I Send my english competency certificate that I got from my university after completion of my Masters degree.
The checklist posted by msmyrtle says

•Original English language test (IELTS) result [if necessary]. You must arrange this to be forwarded directly to Engineers Australia from the Test Centre.
So I would think that you ask your test centre to forward an additional copy of your IELTS directly to EA - check their website for forwarding info.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.