Document Submission

Old Feb 3rd 2013, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

AJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really nice
Default Document Submission

Evening,

Couple questions on Document Submission I hope somebody can advise on;

Evidence of Character

I believe this is asking for a CRB - my girlfriend is a teacher and has a couple CRBs the most recent is three years old, will this meet requirements - from my reading and re-reading of the description - I believe so..

Also do i need to provide a CRB for my two kids as its an option to attach the file??

Evidence of Relationship - Spouse, De facto Partner

As above, we are not married, but have lived with each other for 8 years, 100's photos on facebook, holidays etc.. will household bills suffice or joint bank accounts/car ownership etc..? I dont suppose i can just download facebook?

Can other people provide let me know what they supplied in their family composition?

Also how long do I get to submit all of this, all options are at 'Recommended' stage and I now need to submit medical documents which I know will take a while to arrange..

Thanks

Andrew
Old Feb 4th 2013, 1:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Document Submission

The Australian authorities do not require the CRB, they want the other police check, cannot remember what it is ACPO or something. It was certainly detailed in my letter requesting it, so take a look. Not sure why you would think a 3 year old check would suffice either, you need to get a fresh one, certainly under 12 months old.

For your relationship evidence, think address, address, address. No a link to facebook is not sufficient, your CO doesn't want to see your holiday snaps, they want the address proof.

Utility bills, bank statements, electoral register, tax returns. Anything offcial with your address on, doesn't even need to be in joint names, official but separate letters over the period of time are also good enough.

Submit all your relationship evidence as soon as you can, organise your medicals and PCC checks when you receive an email specifically requesting that you to do so.
Old Feb 4th 2013, 2:07 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AJRussell
Evening,

Couple questions on Document Submission I hope somebody can advise on;

Evidence of Character

I believe this is asking for a CRB - my girlfriend is a teacher and has a couple CRBs the most recent is three years old, will this meet requirements - from my reading and re-reading of the description - I believe so..

Also do i need to provide a CRB for my two kids as its an option to attach the file??

Evidence of Relationship - Spouse, De facto Partner

As above, we are not married, but have lived with each other for 8 years, 100's photos on facebook, holidays etc.. will household bills suffice or joint bank accounts/car ownership etc..? I dont suppose i can just download facebook?

Can other people provide let me know what they supplied in their family composition?

Also how long do I get to submit all of this, all options are at 'Recommended' stage and I now need to submit medical documents which I know will take a while to arrange..

Thanks

Andrew
No, a CRB is definitely not what they're looking for. You need to obtain a PCC from ACPO Criminal Records Office. They cost £45 per person for standard service (ten working days), or £80 per person for premium service (two working days).

You can use photos, joint bills (or bills in individual names, but for the same address) & tenancies, etc. You basically need to prove that you have a life together. Since you've been living together for so long, that shouldn't be a problem!
Old Feb 4th 2013, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

AJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really niceAJRussell is just really nice

Do I need to a provide a police check for a 5 year old and a 9month old baby!?
Old Feb 4th 2013, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

In regards to Medicals - the status says 'recommended' is that enough indication to sort them.
Old Feb 4th 2013, 6:43 pm
Lost in the antipodes

msmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond repute

Do I need to a provide a police check for a 5 year old and a 9month old baby!?
No, police checks are only required for those older than 16 years.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/character-requirements/
Old Feb 6th 2013, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

In regards to Medicals - the status says 'recommended' is that enough indication to sort them.
No. You will get an email from a person asking you do go for medicals when they are ready. DIAC do not try to communicate with you through updates to online statuses.