Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Document showing "required', but all are uploaded

Document showing "required', but all are uploaded

Old Mar 5th 2012, 4:07 am
Just Joined

alexprior is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Document showing "required', but all are uploaded

Hi everyone,

I am facing some situation and hope someone can help with that.
I have lodged my online 175 application in October,2011.
Recently my CO has sent one mail and told me to upload form 80,
as I didn't uploaded it earlier. But I have uploaded all other documents, but missed the 28 Days (ok, it took 35 days instead!) timeline for it. Now, all my document status are set as required.
So, should I ask CO that whether I need to upload the documents again as the status is showing required or it is normal?

Alex
Old Mar 5th 2012, 4:20 am
Just Joined

Trina1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Document showing "required', but all are uploaded

Originally Posted by alexprior
Hi everyone,

as I didn't uploaded it earlier. But I have uploaded all other documents, but missed the 28 Days (ok, it took 35 days instead!) timeline for it. Now, all my document status are set as required.
So, should I ask CO that whether I need to upload the documents again as the status is showing required or it is normal?

Alex
Hi Alex,

Just want to know when did you actually get the email from the CO? what they mention in the mail? Actually I am asking because I have also recently applied for 175. And can you please tell me what is your occupation.

Thanks and Regards,
Trina
Old Mar 5th 2012, 4:28 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

Alex
Many people's online status is never updated. Your CO has better things to do than update online statuses or answer emails. If you uploaded what you were asked to upload then all you can do now is wait.
Originally Posted by Trina1983
Hi Alex,

Just want to know when did you actually get the email from the CO? what they mention in the mail? Actually I am asking because I have also recently applied for 175. And can you please tell me what is your occupation.

Thanks and Regards,
Trina
How is knowing this information going to help you? It has nothing to do with your case. Every file is individual and so what happens with Alex's or Joe Bloggs' or my application has any bearing on yours.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 4:31 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Many people's online status is never updated. Your CO has better things to do than update online statuses or answer emails. If you uploaded what you were asked to upload then all you can do now is wait.

How is knowing this information going to help you? It has nothing to do with your case. Every file is individual and so what happens with Alex's or Joe Bloggs' or my application has any bearing on yours.
I asked just out of curiosity. Is it a mistake to ask such questions? I know every application is different, but then we are all humans and curiosity is there in everybody.

Was not aware that asking a person on timelines is such a big mistake in this forum.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 4:35 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I asked just out of curiosity. Is it a mistake to ask such questions? I know every application is different, but then we are all humans and curiosity is there in everybody.

Was not aware that asking a person on timelines is such a big mistake in this forum.
Did you read the stickies at the top of the page? http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=743661 http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637940
Old Mar 5th 2012, 4:37 am
Just Joined

Despite reading this stickies , I have seen 100 of posts where people still ask for the same.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 4:42 am
Still alive

Despite reading this stickies , I have seen 100 of posts where people still ask for the same.
And they all get closed. There are threads running for each month's applicants.

I honestly have better things to do than argue with you. I've unsubscribed.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 4:58 am
Just Joined

And they all get closed. There are threads running for each month's applicants.

I honestly have better things to do than argue with you. I've unsubscribed.
Even I do not have any wish to argue with you on this.
Bye.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 5:05 am
Just Joined

alexprior is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Dorothy for the reply!!
I thought that due to my late submission this status was showing.
Hi Trina,
My occupation is telecommunications network manager. CO contacted me on 28th February.

Alex
Old Mar 5th 2012, 5:14 am
Just Joined

Thanks Dorothy for the reply!!
I thought that due to my late submission this status was showing.
Hi Trina,
My occupation is telecommunications network manager. CO contacted me on 28th February.

Alex
Thanks a lot Alex for telling your information. Otherwise people are very rude here whenever we ask about such simple timeline questions. Thanks for replying.

Regards,
Trina
Old Mar 5th 2012, 6:05 am
Still alive

Thanks a lot Alex for telling your information. Otherwise people are very rude here whenever we ask about such simple timeline questions. Thanks for replying.

Regards,
Trina
Not rude, just sticking to the forum rules.

And it's argumentative new posters who drive away those who may want to help others. Some of us who have some experience get a little fed up with being called rude or nasty for pointing out the rules that you obviously feel don't apply to you.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 6:07 am
Just Joined

Not rude, just sticking to the forum rules.

And it's argumentative new posters who drive away those who may want to help others. Some of us who have some experience get a little fed up with being called rude or nasty for pointing out the rules that you obviously feel don't apply to you.
Its not about arguementative Dorothy, just wanted to make it clear that you could have replied to my initial post differently also if I had not followed something in the forum, but instead you commented rudely, that was my purpose behind saying all these posts.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Its not about arguementative Dorothy, just wanted to make it clear that you could have replied to my initial post differently also if I had not followed something in the forum, but instead you commented rudely, that was my purpose behind saying all these posts.
Trina this is not a timeline site and Alex's occupation and what the CO said to him in an email has no bearing on your application. We don't encourage inane and pointless questioning on BE, this is what Dorothy was rightly pointing out.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 7:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Trina this is not a timeline site and Alex's occupation and what the CO said to him in an email has no bearing on your application. We don't encourage inane and pointless questioning on BE, this is what Dorothy was rightly pointing out.

I understand your point. All I was saying is that should a person be rude always to point out other's mistakes. If I did wrong by asking Alex whatever questions I asked, she should have pointed that to me saying I should not ask these questions. Simple.

Instead the delivery was bad. I would not have talked so much is she told that to me politely. That is all.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 8:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

I understand your point. All I was saying is that should a person be rude always to point out other's mistakes. If I did wrong by asking Alex whatever questions I asked, she should have pointed that to me saying I should not ask these questions. Simple.

Instead the delivery was bad. I would not have talked so much is she told that to me politely. That is all.
Whatever. Perhaps you shouldn't let yourself get so worked up about whether a stranger on the internet used the correct "tone" or not.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.