Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

do you think feb/march/april 04 will get granted befor feb/march/april 05's?

do you think feb/march/april 04 will get granted befor feb/march/april 05's?

Old Apr 21st 2005, 7:00 pm
Have only gone and GOT IT

Bed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the roughBed Of Roses is a jewel in the rough
Default do you think feb/march/april 04 will get granted befor feb/march/april 05's?

Just a thought for us old timers "still waiting" as dimia obvioulsy have assigned loads of extra resources to the back log

I reckon this could be a good posibility for the trades especialy for the 136 trades that will soon be on the MODL????????????
Old Apr 21st 2005, 9:40 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future
Default Re: do you think feb/march/april 04 will get granted befor feb/march/april 05's?

Originally Posted by Bed Of Roses
Just a thought for us old timers "still waiting" as dimia obvioulsy have assigned loads of extra resources to the back log

I reckon this could be a good posibility for the trades especialy for the 136 trades that will soon be on the MODL????????????
There is very good chance of that though. Don't get surprised if that happens.

Well atleast we can proudly say to our kids we went through a lot to be here in aus.

Chin up

Badri
Old Apr 21st 2005, 9:47 pm
Karma to make me calmer!

Tops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: do you think feb/march/april 04 will get granted befor feb/march/april 05's?

Originally Posted by badri
There is very good chance of that though. Don't get surprised if that happens.

Well atleast we can proudly say to our kids we went through a lot to be here in aus.

Chin up

Badri
Hi,

Dont mean to make you feel dispondent, but we have seen Dec 04, Jan and Feb '05 non MODL appplictions being completed recently.

All the best and keep hanging on.

T
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough

I'm also an applicant of Feb'04 which have been seeing many post-July and 2005 applicants got their meds/pccs,or even visa granted. I know this kind of circumstance really make us frustrated!!!
However, I currently try to get rid my feeling of waiting visa grant. So, now I don't care whenever I will get it but rather more concerned about how the result is gonna be!!!!
Wish to be there with you guys soon.
Cheers
Originally Posted by Tops
Hi,

Dont mean to make you feel dispondent, but we have seen Dec 04, Jan and Feb '05 non MODL appplictions being completed recently.

All the best and keep hanging on.

T
Old Apr 22nd 2005, 10:03 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sunnybeach
I'm also an applicant of Feb'04 which have been seeing many post-July and 2005 applicants got their meds/pccs,or even visa granted. I know this kind of circumstance really make us frustrated!!!
However, I currently try to get rid my feeling of waiting visa grant. So, now I don't care whenever I will get it but rather more concerned about how the result is gonna be!!!!
Wish to be there with you guys soon.
Cheers
Hi

We just saw worzel get his visa he was feb2005 but on modl. I am happy for him.

Its nat fair but thier is no point in complaining as well. We just have to learn to live with it for a while

Badri
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: do you think feb/march/april 04 will get granted befor feb/march/april 05's?

Noone else is willing to share on this thread? where are Feb, Mar, Apr'04? or you guys have already got visa grant???
Regards,

Originally Posted by badri
Hi

We just saw worzel get his visa he was feb2005 but on modl. I am happy for him.

Its nat fair but thier is no point in complaining as well. We just have to learn to live with it for a while

Badri
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 9:26 am
Karma to make me calmer!

Tops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sunnybeach
Noone else is willing to share on this thread? where are Feb, Mar, Apr'04? or you guys have already got visa grant???
Regards,

Hi Sunnybeach,

Check my sig timeline.

T