do i qualify

Old Jul 3rd 2004, 8:45 am
Just Joined

sam ji is an unknown quantity at this point
Default do i qualify

hi guys!

i'm from Pakistan. age 29.........graduate.............. single.........9 years teaching experience of kindergarten.............

with all this............. is there any chances for me to qulify................can i apply......... should i try.............

really need ur guidence

thanks

sam
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 11:23 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all
Default Re: do i qualify

Originally posted by sam ji
hi guys!

i'm from Pakistan. age 29.........graduate.............. single.........9 years teaching experience of kindergarten.............

with all this............. is there any chances for me to qulify................can i apply......... should i try.............

really need ur guidence

thanks

sam
Take a look at the immigration webisite and see if you meet the point criteria - this all depends on which visa route you go down, but I do believe that teachers are needed in Australia. www.immi.gov.uk alternatively contact an immigration agent and they will asses your skills.

good luck
Old Jul 3rd 2004, 12:40 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: do i qualify

Claire is right. Check the web site and then call up a couple of agents as they do give honest advice and will assess your situation.

you will find that there are a few agents on the forum posting replies to us Oz dreamers.

Originally posted by claire edwards
Take a look at the immigration webisite and see if you meet the point criteria - this all depends on which visa route you go down, but I do believe that teachers are needed in Australia. www.immi.gov.uk alternatively contact an immigration agent and they will asses your skills.

good luck