DIMIA's commitment on timelines

Old Sep 13th 2003, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

chuckyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DIMIA's commitment on timelines

It looks like there is little commitment on the part of DIMIA to stick to timelines given in there letters.

Many of us received letters stating that after meds and pcc, it will take 3 months time to revert on the status of the application. Everyone is paying the same amount of money around the world and waiting believing what DIMIA promises on timelines. DIMIA offices appear like give a little commitment on these timelines to its applicants. I believe they should come up with serious changes to the way they are processing and meet the commitment times.

On time delivery is normal and required in this new world whether you talk in business or personal terms. If someone cannot stick to time, they are out of business soon. All I mean is they receive garbage as garbage can wait for however long. Good things can get sold soon.

Everyone's opinions and information is appreciated.