Is DIMIA still following same procedures??

Old May 11th 2004, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

shaakq is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is DIMIA still following same procedures??

Hey all

I am wondering Is DIMIA still following same procedures except for the point change from 115 to 120.

Does that mean if we have 120 points we can file our application to settle anywhere in OZ and what about

- Do we still get approx 10-12 months for visa validation
- and we have approx 5yrs from date of isse to perm move to OZ
- and do we still get the Perm Resident stamp from day 1
- and are we eligible to apply for Citizenship after residing in OZ for 2yrs in a row

I know these are many questions but want to make sure before i start my journey for this VISA process
Old May 11th 2004, 8:19 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is DIMIA still following same procedures??

Originally posted by shaakq
Hey all

I am wondering Is DIMIA still following same procedures except for the point change from 115 to 120.

Does that mean if we have 120 points we can file our application to settle anywhere in OZ and what about

- Do we still get approx 10-12 months for visa validation
- and we have approx 5yrs from date of isse to perm move to OZ
- and do we still get the Perm Resident stamp from day 1
- and are we eligible to apply for Citizenship after residing in OZ for 2yrs in a row

I know these are many questions but want to make sure before i start my journey for this VISA process
Yeah it's just the points that have changed.
Old May 12th 2004, 1:25 am

Prince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the roughPrince1975 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Is DIMIA still following same procedures??

Originally posted by wmoore
Yeah it's just the points that have changed.
Hi,
Some of my friends who lodged the application on 2003 October has been requested to proceed with Medicals and Police check.

Anyone knows whether the application lodged before April 14 would be processed in a fast track????????????Any news from DIMIA regarding this???????/