DIAC Application status (merged threads)

Old Sep 15th 2010, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice
Default Re: visa processing status

Originally Posted by ratheesh
my name is rajesh kodamana i am applying Australian immigration 2 year back i cant get any information pls help me to give the status report.
***PRIMARY APPLICANT: Rajesh KODAMANADATE OF BIRTH: 06 May 1978
***LODGEMENT DATE: 26 November 2007 (paper lodgement)
***Application Type: Class VE, subclass 175 Skilled - Independent
TRA number -tra07/186168

help me
Welcome to British Expats DIAC call center...

For English Press 1, For Hindi Press 2, For Chinese press 3, For any other language press 4 and to speak to customer service operator any time during the call presss 9.

For Visa Status enquiries log on to www.immi.gov.au.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

Rahmanktk is on a distinguished road
Default Kindly calrify?

Dear All
It is general concept amongst most of the applicants that while asking application status from CO repeatedly may result in delay in processing of application. It is correct? Kindly clarify.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice
Default Re: Kindly calrify?

Originally Posted by Rahmanktk
Dear All
It is general concept amongst most of the applicants that while asking application status from CO repeatedly may result in delay in processing of application. It is correct? Kindly clarify.
why do you think so?,it does not result in delay in processing by might add to the irritation of CO if repeated number of times.

More over CO are there to work on immigration cases and there is no need to remind them again and again regarding a particular case, asking queries again and again does not speed ups the processing,
Old Sep 16th 2010, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Smile Need Advise

It is general perception amongst the applicants that asking your application status from the your CO can cause delay in processing of your applicatiion. Is it true? Kindly comment on this.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 11:58 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Need Advise

It is general perception amongst the applicants that asking your application status from the your CO can cause delay in processing of your applicatiion. Is it true? Kindly comment on this.
No true but wheneve i send any document i ask for the update, usually once in a month.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 12:17 pm
RMA; Aussie Career Coach

Susan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud of
Default Re: Need Advise

Hi Rahmanktk

It's not true.

Best regards
Susan
Old Sep 17th 2010, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

ms1234 will become famous soon enough
Default How much time does it take for Meds to get Finalized

Hi

My application is in the final stage of processing.

All things are met except medicals which still shows outstanding.

In general how much time does it take for medicals to get finalized. Its been a week they have received the medicals.

Thanks
MS
Old Sep 27th 2010, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

Default What this means and in how much more expected time it will be completed.

Dear All,
I am IT Professional from Pakistan and have applied for 175 on 10.02.2010 and have converted it into 176 on 18.03.2010 and online application stats is
" Application being processed further". Today I asked from my CO about the current status of my application. He replied in this way.

"This visa application is currently subject to certain internal checking
processes that could take many more months to complete."

While on DIAC Official site it is notified that 176 application will be completed in appoximatly one year time.(priority-2)
Kindly comment on this and help me that how much more time it will take.
Old Sep 27th 2010, 8:09 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What this means and in how much more expected time it will be completed.

Dear All,
I am IT Professional from Pakistan and have applied for 175 on 10.02.2010 and have converted it into 176 on 18.03.2010 and online application stats is
" Application being processed further". Today I asked from my CO about the current status of my application. He replied in this way.

"This visa application is currently subject to certain internal checking
processes that could take many more months to complete."

While on DIAC Official site it is notified that 176 application will be completed in appoximatly one year time.(priority-2)
Kindly comment on this and help me that how much more time it will take.
So many people applied in may09 are waiting, so big advise at the moment is to wait.
Old Sep 27th 2010, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Re: What this means and in how much more expected time it will be completed.

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
So many people applied in may09 are waiting, so big advise at the moment is to wait.
Pakistani cases keep pace with others till the moment all usual denouements, which ascertain the points claimed while lodging application,are checked and verified...after this, security checks etc start and then no time limit can be given...
this reply is very common these days and you should wait calmly as suggested by shafqat!!!we all are in the same boat!
Old Sep 27th 2010, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Shafaqat and Aliah for your reply and comments. Can you tell me that in which priority Number my application lies. My profile is given in my above thread. I consider myself in Priority number 2. Am I right. please help me.

Last edited by Rahmanktk; Sep 27th 2010 at 10:21 am. Reason: Spell mistake
Old Sep 27th 2010, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Thanks Shafaqat and Aliah for your reply and comments. Can you tell me that in which priority Number my application lies. My profile is given in my above thread. I consider myself in Priority number 2. Am I right. please help me.
check this:
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...-july-2010.pdf

Priority-2 belongs to SMP which is still not active...so unless you are ENS or RSMS applicant,you can`n enjoy 1st two priority processing arrangments...
Old Sep 27th 2010, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Priority processing categories determine when the CO will be allocated, not how quickly the processing will be completed after allocation of CO. You mention you have a CO so what processing group you are in is not really relevant anymore. I would assume you must be in category 3 for what it is worth.

It is impossible to say how long the internal checking will take from here, so we do not know when you will hear anything further. Anybody that tells you otherwise is guessing.
Old Sep 27th 2010, 10:54 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by aliah
check this:
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...-july-2010.pdf

Priority-2 belongs to SMP which is still not active...so unless you are ENS or RSMS applicant,you can`n enjoy 1st two priority processing arrangments...
as per my knowledge there is no priortiy listed for IT professional, once i queried my case officer and his reply was:

1. Thank you for the update - do please as soon as possible send me more
detailed information regarding your new employment, including position
title, duties, and company address.

2. Your application is being actively processed - there is no higher
priority than that.

3. I do not understand "SMP", but I think that doesn't matter, given point
2 above.

4. Despite point 2, I must also reiterate that this visa application is
currently subject to certain internal checking processes that could
possibly take many more months to complete.
Accordingly, there is no news to give you now or for the foreseeable
future. You will be further advised in due course. In the meantime, thank
you for your patience.

I got this reply on 11th August 2010

Last edited by shafaqat309; Sep 27th 2010 at 10:57 am.
Old Sep 27th 2010, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
You mention you have a CO so what processing group you are in is not really relevant anymore.
Query Resolved!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.